ryse on xbox 360?!

Discus and support ryse on xbox 360?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone else wanna have ryse son of rome on the 360 console!!?? 0c9e3ccc-5f2f-45ca-bb50-ea6893f0a992 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ABK225brah, Jan 24, 2014.

1. ABK225brah
    ABK225brah Guest

ryse on xbox 360?!

Does anyone else wanna have ryse son of rome on the 360 console!!??

:)

ABK225brah, Jan 24, 2014
  2. FlintyGull79
    FlintyGull79 Guest
    New RYSE footage (SP)

I'm a Ryse: Son of Rome disciple, MUST GET THE XBOX ONE CONSOLE AND RYSE: SON OF ROME AND ASSASSINS CREED IV: BLACK FLAG ON LAUNCH DAY SOMEHOW FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!

FlintyGull79, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Tripp
    Tripp Guest

ryse on xbox 360?!

It would certainly be cool, but since these forums are intended for support queries, I suggest making your post over in the

Feedback Forums
    so it can be seen by the right team.

Tripp, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

6. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  7. Marwood II 87 Win User

Rate the Xbox One Games Out of Ten That You Own

On the subject of a sequel to Ryse, I'd put good money on there being one, Ryse is Xbox's new baby (if you will) how many exclusives for any console have only had one made, Microsoft will bleed Ryse dry, just as they are doing to Halo, Fable, Gears of War
    a little.

-

I'd bet on there being a new Ryse game every 2 years, depending on how greedy Crytek are.
  8. FlintyGull79 Win User

New RYSE footage (SP)

I'm a Ryse: Son of Rome disciple, MUST GET THE XBOX ONE CONSOLE AND RYSE: SON OF ROME AND ASSASSINS CREED IV: BLACK FLAG ON LAUNCH DAY SOMEHOW FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. NxtDoc1851 Win User

What's your first Game!

Xbox, Fable. Personally, I love the Fable Series. Xbox 360, Dead or Alive 4, and Lost Planet. Xbox One, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Ryse: Son of Rome (Loved Ryse), AC 4, and NBA Live 14
Thema:

ryse on xbox 360?!

1. ryse on xbox 360?! - Similar Threads - ryse 360

2. Ryse son of rome doesn't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome doesn't install: For some reason this game always had this issue. it always stops at 26.5% i have tried everything installing it off game pass 0445c5bd-d2cb-49d9-950c-e5194a38f2b2
  3. Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free: I checked to see if anyone had noticed this or not, but I discovered today that purchases of Gold for former Ryse: Son of Rome is currently free in the Microsoft store. I know this is an older...
  4. In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...: Hello people, as the headline says, is it safe to get free in-game gold for Ryse: Son of Rome or can you be banished here, get the Risk to be banned? It is free at the Microsoft Store at the...
  5. Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.: I know its an old game but...the game is no longer allowing earned gold from gladitor battles to register in my game account. Ive tried all the corrections from an older post but nothing is...
  6. Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.: Hello, Myself and several others are experiencing a glitch in the Ryse: Son of Rome multiplayer. At the end of each match the game displays the amount of good that should have been awarded to...
  7. Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches: can you please make so we can play sone of rome without paying for gold. gold is the only thing that i can get new gear from so i do not want to have the first gear all the time please....
  8. where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!: Ryse was ground breaking, easily one of the best games of the console generation, why no sequel ? a88843de-3086-4b28-a782-026cfce5374f
  9. Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.: Hi, just wanted to add that I have a problem. I have played ryse Son Of Rome with a friend and we have made sure, that language settings etc. were the same. The thing is we - and as read in...
  10. Ryse Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome: Good day. I have already looked here in the forum and on other sites in the network. However, nothing helped with my problem. I do not get any gold rewards in the arena at Ryse Son of Rome. What...