Ryse Son of Rome - free online shield (Gemma Augusta)

Discus and support Ryse Son of Rome - free online shield (Gemma Augusta) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; go to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/ryse/executions skip or close the clip that plays, on the next screen - view each move (20/20) and by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RamonJr17, Feb 15, 2014.

1. RamonJr17
    RamonJr17 Guest

go to
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/ryse/executions

skip or close the clip that plays, on the next screen - view each move (20/20) and by the end of it you will be rewarded with an online shield.

*I watched each executions completely before hitting the next button, unsure if this makes a difference.

After you redeem it, go to xbox one, go to apps and games, hover over ryse, press start and select view game add-ons or view game info (can't remember) - you should see the shield dlc ready for install.

:)

RamonJr17, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Feb 15, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Ryse: Son of Rome

Regardless GG, the moment I played it... I said "Hey, this feels like Batman: Arkham". Regardless of how more dynamic Batman: Arkham is. It is as I said. Ryse: Son of Rome is "Reminiscent of Batman: Arkham".
    And " Perhaps it is because in Batman; you are Batman, and are flipping around and doing acrobatic martial arts. And in Ryse: Son of Rome, you are fighting sword and shield "Troy" and "Gladiator" style fighting".

Everyone has their own tastes, and perhaps a more realistic sword and shield style combat does not appeal to everyone. And that is exactly why I loved Ryse: Son of Rome. For the 2 movies I noted above.
  5. xX ZblocK Xx Win User

Jogo do mês de Abril: Ryse: Son of Rome

I didn't play Ryse: Son of Rome when I made the free purchase.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

7. Daft Badger Win User

Ryse Son of Rome

8. Galactic Geek Win User

Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR9aclQKdE]

...and it sure does look real pretty.

Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWRzYzXY98]

...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Supu19k4Cbc]

Thema:

1. Ryse Son of Rome - free online shield (Gemma Augusta) - Similar Threads - Ryse Son Rome

2. Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.: I know its an old game but...the game is no longer allowing earned gold from gladitor battles to register in my game account. Ive tried all the corrections from an older post but nothing is...
  3. Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.: Hello, Myself and several others are experiencing a glitch in the Ryse: Son of Rome multiplayer. At the end of each match the game displays the amount of good that should have been awarded to...
  4. Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches: can you please make so we can play sone of rome without paying for gold. gold is the only thing that i can get new gear from so i do not want to have the first gear all the time please....
  5. Ryse Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome: Good day. I have already looked here in the forum and on other sites in the network. However, nothing helped with my problem. I do not get any gold rewards in the arena at Ryse Son of Rome. What...
  6. Ryse son of rome multiplayer gold issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer gold issue: Ryse son of rome has been one of my favorite games on next gen and everytime i reinstall it i remember why i dont play it in the long run. I never. Have ever. Received multiplayer gold for matchs....
  7. Ryse son of rome not earning gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome not earning gold: Still not earning gold on multiplayer online game matches. Developer says microsoft is responsible. Already contacted microsoft and you say developer is responsible. Going in circles. Is anyone...
  8. Ryse son of Rome kicks me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of Rome kicks me: For 2 days ive been trying to play Ryse son pf rome multiplayer. I know that if you friend the other gamer it use to stop kicking me out of the game. Now that doesnt work and myself and the other...
  9. Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW: For about a month or 2 now anyone that plays ryse son of rome for xbox one are not receiving gold at the end of mp matches. This is the only way to get new gear in mp but for some reason the gold...
  10. Ryse son of rome gain d'or en multijoueur [Edit - Translation] - Ryse son of rome gold win...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome gain d'or en multijoueur [Edit - Translation] - Ryse son of rome gold win...: Bonjour Depuis que je joue Ryse : Son of rome, il m'est impossible de gagner des pieces d'or en mode multijoueur. Je gagne bien les points de bravoure. Je suis bien connecté internet. J'ai déj...