Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free

Discus and support Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I checked to see if anyone had noticed this or not, but I discovered today that purchases of Gold for former Ryse: Son of Rome is currently free in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legendgenesis, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free

I checked to see if anyone had noticed this or not, but I discovered today that purchases of
    Gold for former Ryse: Son of Rome is currently free in the Microsoft store. I know this is an older game, but it was a Games with Gold title a while back so I know there was quite a few people out there that could possibly use a boost
    in their in-game currency.

Also, I in checking with the forums I know there was some of you that weren't getting your gold credited to your account after multiplayer battles, so this would probably more than make up the difference.

:)

Legendgenesis, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

3. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

4. irontim555 Win User

Thanks for letting us know! I'm going to take advantage of the offer!
  5. Simple OJ Win User

I've been wanting to play this game, I knew it was a Games for Gold a while back but I wasn't able to get it on time. Thanks for sharing
  6. Oraclea Win User

Thanks for this information! It looks like it's still free as of right now, and the game itself is also on Game Pass for those who don't own it.
Thema:

1. Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free - Similar Threads - Ryse Son Rome

2. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!: I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel. 5759f559-d4a1-4eb7-a34f-e94eb3929718
  3. Ryse son of rome doesn't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome doesn't install: For some reason this game always had this issue. it always stops at 26.5% i have tried everything installing it off game pass 0445c5bd-d2cb-49d9-950c-e5194a38f2b2
  4. In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...: Hello people, as the headline says, is it safe to get free in-game gold for Ryse: Son of Rome or can you be banished here, get the Risk to be banned? It is free at the Microsoft Store at the...
  5. Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.: I know its an old game but...the game is no longer allowing earned gold from gladitor battles to register in my game account. Ive tried all the corrections from an older post but nothing is...
  6. Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.: Hello, Myself and several others are experiencing a glitch in the Ryse: Son of Rome multiplayer. At the end of each match the game displays the amount of good that should have been awarded to...
  7. Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches: can you please make so we can play sone of rome without paying for gold. gold is the only thing that i can get new gear from so i do not want to have the first gear all the time please....
  8. Ryse Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome: Good day. I have already looked here in the forum and on other sites in the network. However, nothing helped with my problem. I do not get any gold rewards in the arena at Ryse Son of Rome. What...
  9. Ryse son of rome multiplayer gold issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer gold issue: Ryse son of rome has been one of my favorite games on next gen and everytime i reinstall it i remember why i dont play it in the long run. I never. Have ever. Received multiplayer gold for matchs....
  10. Ryse son of rome not earning gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome not earning gold: Still not earning gold on multiplayer online game matches. Developer says microsoft is responsible. Already contacted microsoft and you say developer is responsible. Going in circles. Is anyone...