Ryse Son of Rome >NO GOLD IN MULTIPLAYER<

Discus and support Ryse Son of Rome >NO GOLD IN MULTIPLAYER< in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game does not award gold for playing multiplayer By playing multiplayer we should get in game currency/gold I have 36 now and when i get `200 gold i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asasyn123, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Asasyn123
    Asasyn123 Guest

Game does not award gold for playing multiplayer

By playing multiplayer we should get in game currency/gold

I have 36 now and when i get `200 gold i will see -236 gold and it then "adds" 200 and i still have 36

All players that i have played with have the same error

Im able to buy gold for $ on xbox store

Did try to set region.

Did delete my profile/log in again

Did reinstall the game

Now waiting for a response from Crytec support

Xbox suport is useless.

DOES ANY 1 KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS? PLEASE SEND HELP AND RESQUE

:)

Asasyn123, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Nic727 Win User

Ryse Son of Rome - No PVP, but yes to custom arena challenges

3. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

4. Daft Badger Win User

Ryse Son of Rome

5. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

6. Galactic Geek Win User

Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR9aclQKdE]

...and it sure does look real pretty.

Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWRzYzXY98]

...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Supu19k4Cbc]

Thema:

1. Ryse Son of Rome >NO GOLD IN MULTIPLAYER< - Similar Threads - Ryse Son Rome

2. Ryse son of rome fighting in the arena

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome fighting in the arena: My husband and I have been playing this game and he will get a message saying he earned gold for fighting in the arena but it is never given to him. I know gold is hard to come by in the game but...
  3. Ryse son of Rome multiplayer gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome multiplayer gold issues: Has anyone figured out why im not getting the gold it says im winning on the post match breakdown. Ive been up three ranks and have yet to get one coin d23742e9-823d-4677-837f-948006b39e4d
  4. Not Gold in Ryse : Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Gold in Ryse : Son of Rome: Bonjour, je ne gagne pas d'or en multijoueur.Ne me dites pas de changer les paramètres de langue ou de réinstaller le jeu (ou le profil), j'ai déj tout fait.À la fin d'une partie, je gagne de...
  5. Ryse: Son of Rome: Gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome: Gold problem: Hello, everybody. I have already played many rounds in multiplayer and get XP but no gold. It is shown at the end in the overview that I get e.g.: 88 gold, but it is not added to my sum. Still...
  6. Jogo do mês de Abril: Ryse: Son of Rome

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jogo do mês de Abril: Ryse: Son of Rome: Meu xbox ficou desligado desde janeiro, por alguns motivos pessoais. Ontem eu liguei ele para poder baixar um jogo que havia adquirido pelo Games with Gold, porém notei que o jogo não estava...
  7. Ryse Son of Rome-Will not connect to XBox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome-Will not connect to XBox Store: Ryse Son of Rome is not connecting to XBL Store and awarding Gold Credits used to purchase Gladiator packs. This error has been coming up for a week now. Language settings have been checked and...
  8. Como comprar sobres en Ryse: Son of Rome con moneda del juego?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como comprar sobres en Ryse: Son of Rome con moneda del juego?: No puedo comprar sobres en el multijugador con moneda del juego, solo me da la opción de comprar con oro c700ad4e-4c24-4d03-bb56-709ed3ea3da5
  9. Ryse Son of Rome installation stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome installation stops: PLEASE HELP! So, I just bought "Ryse Son of Rome" for Xbox One, and when installing, it takes so long till 19% with the update, and 38% trying it without the update or going offline. When it...
  10. Ryse son of Rome help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of Rome help: I got ryse son of rome from the games with gold promotion. I played and loved it. However when I tried to play it again recently it tells me "one of my memberships needs renewed, live or EA...