Ryse Son of Rome >NO GOLD IN MULTIPLAYER<

Discus and support Ryse Son of Rome >NO GOLD IN MULTIPLAYER< in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game does not award gold for playing multiplayer By playing multiplayer we should get in game currency/gold I have 36 now and when i get `200 gold i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asasyn123, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Asasyn123
    Asasyn123 Guest

Game does not award gold for playing multiplayer

By playing multiplayer we should get in game currency/gold

I have 36 now and when i get `200 gold i will see -236 gold and it then "adds" 200 and i still have 36

All players that i have played with have the same error

Im able to buy gold for $ on xbox store

Did try to set region.

Did delete my profile/log in again

Did reinstall the game

Now waiting for a response from Crytec support

Xbox suport is useless.

DOES ANY 1 KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS? PLEASE SEND HELP AND RESQUE

:)

Asasyn123, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Nic727 Win User

Ryse Son of Rome - No PVP, but yes to custom arena challenges

3. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

4. Daft Badger Win User

Ryse Son of Rome

5. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

6. Galactic Geek Win User

Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR9aclQKdE]

...and it sure does look real pretty.

Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWRzYzXY98]

...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Supu19k4Cbc]

Thema:

1. Ryse Son of Rome >NO GOLD IN MULTIPLAYER< - Similar Threads - Ryse Son Rome

2. Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW: For about a month or 2 now anyone that plays ryse son of rome for xbox one are not receiving gold at the end of mp matches. This is the only way to get new gear in mp but for some reason the gold...
  3. Ryse son of rome gain d'or en multijoueur [Edit - Translation] - Ryse son of rome gold win...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome gain d'or en multijoueur [Edit - Translation] - Ryse son of rome gold win...: Bonjour Depuis que je joue Ryse : Son of rome, il m'est impossible de gagner des pieces d'or en mode multijoueur. Je gagne bien les points de bravoure. Je suis bien connecté internet. J'ai déj...
  4. Ryse son of rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome: every time I play multiplayer and earn good it is subtracted from the amount of gold I have for example if i gain 200 gold and gave 18 good it will subtract 218 and leave me with the 18 gold I got...
  5. Ryse son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome: J’ai besoin d’aide je commence jouer en multi sur ryse son of rome et je remarque que je gagne de l’or mais elle n’est même pas rajouter merci de votre aide [Edit - Translation] - I need help I...
  6. Ryse: Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome: So I got Ryse: Son of Rome when it came free with Gold Live. I have not had a problem with it until yesterday. I got gold to play it again and yet I played 2 matches, got XP, got a few ranks. and...
  7. Ryse, Son of Rome, no money reward after game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse, Son of Rome, no money reward after game: For some time now im not getting any gold after im done playing on level in the arena. Any one have an idea what this problem is? It just wont add to what i have. Thanks!!!...
  8. Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...: I am encountering a problem with Ryse Son of Rome on the Xbox One not crediting the awarded gold after completing multiplayer games. The prompt when finishing a game displays: WARNING The Xbox...
  9. Can not earn gold in Ryse: Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not earn gold in Ryse: Son of Rome: Im really annoyed because no matter how hard we try my friend and i cannot earn gold in Ryse. We have both tried to change our languhe to both the same and even trjed a new area but still did not...
  10. Ryse Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome: So everytime I complete a match in gladiator mode of Ryse Son of Rome I dont recieve any gold what do i do e9fe58d3-c803-46a5-b39d-a2e338844b40