Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.

Discus and support Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, just wanted to add that I have a problem. I have played ryse Son Of Rome with a friend and we have made sure, that language settings etc. were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthragonVangor, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

1. Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.

Hi,

just wanted to add that I have a problem.

I have played ryse Son Of Rome with a friend and we have made sure, that language settings etc. were the same. The thing is we - and as read in other forums - other people were able to earn gold before.

The hint for contacting crytek support here is their response which is on their official "Ryse son of rome" website where they say:

"SYMPTOMS

• Xbox One Version ONLY !!!!
    • Can't earn Gold
    CAUSE
    This error is caused by the language region independence, introduced in the Microsoft Xbox One update.

RESOLUTION
    Set your region to your actual location (Xbox One settings>System>Language and Region) and, change the language to match your region.

IMPORTANT: All the gold that you should have earned in the past while you got the error is now lost forever, so unfortunately this fix doesn't work retroactively!

MORE INFORMATION
    Please note that the Xbox One Version of RYSE - Son of Rome is NOT officially supported by Crytek Customer Support.

Please contact Microsoft Support for any further assistance."

As you can see clearly under "more information" they say "please contact Microsoft Support". Seems like your and their customer support try to confuse the customer. The solution they give, setting the language doesn't work.

My main issue within this case: "Ryse Son Of Rome" was kind a prestige game for the Xbox One for release and especially the multiplayer was ment to be "a thing" for this game. It would be sad - even if the game is 6 years old now - if there wasn't a solution.

Also, the game is in game pass, for people who want to try this out and try out an xbox one exclusive game it would be a big mess if this is their first experience, especially if they want to play it with a friend. The other thing is, you need to buy things
    to get some achievements and of course to get better gear. Otherwise this game can be very hard.

Whart I want is a solution that doesn't include the following:

• contact Crytek support
    • change language settings
    • uninstall / reinstall the game
    • delete your profile
    Because these steps have already been done and it would be a bad random if in this case two people (my friend and me) have the same problem at the same time.

:)

AnthragonVangor, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:33 AM
  2. AnthragonVangor Win User

Just to make it sure:

The game is part of the Xbox Game Pass (now Ultimate Pass), so this game is kind a "prestige game" for Microsoft and a game that is exclusive, which means even in a marketing point of view, not a good sign if this game isn't supported anymore.

Why was this game - if it isn't supported anymore - put into the game pass? It is a reason for people who never played it, to recommend people to try the game pass, so it is possible to play a game like this together. The main issue is: this game on the
    other hand allows to buy the ingame gold in the Microsoft store. This is in my eyes something that shouldn't work then, too.
  3. yobrizo Win User

thanks for the information
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

To be honest with you if it hasn't been fixed now it wont be theres no solution unless itsnparched on the specific version of the game and not Many people play it sorry to say
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

6. StormL07 Win User

Problem starting up games

Sorry but this hasn't worked for me yet, still get to the same place right after the cutscene when it says "RYSE SOM OF ROME" and then cuts out and restarts the machine
Thema:

1. Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved. - Similar Threads - Ryse Spn Rome

2. where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!: Ryse was ground breaking, easily one of the best games of the console generation, why no sequel ? a88843de-3086-4b28-a782-026cfce5374f
  3. Ryse Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome: Good day. I have already looked here in the forum and on other sites in the network. However, nothing helped with my problem. I do not get any gold rewards in the arena at Ryse Son of Rome. What...
  4. Ryse son of rome multiplayer gold issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer gold issue: Ryse son of rome has been one of my favorite games on next gen and everytime i reinstall it i remember why i dont play it in the long run. I never. Have ever. Received multiplayer gold for matchs....
  5. Ryse son of rome not earning gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome not earning gold: Still not earning gold on multiplayer online game matches. Developer says microsoft is responsible. Already contacted microsoft and you say developer is responsible. Going in circles. Is anyone...
  6. Ryse son of Rome kicks me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of Rome kicks me: For 2 days ive been trying to play Ryse son pf rome multiplayer. I know that if you friend the other gamer it use to stop kicking me out of the game. Now that doesnt work and myself and the other...
  7. Ryse-Not applying gold after an online game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse-Not applying gold after an online game: Ryse is not applying gold after an online game. I play a game and no gold is actually rewarded. My gold count is stuck at 3,689. It gives a message about being unable to connect to the XBox Live...
  8. Ryse of rome: Not getting gold after battles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse of rome: Not getting gold after battles: I've had Ryse of Rome for a long while. I didn't get to play it online because at the time we didn't have internet. About 2 months ago we turned the internet back on and I downloaded the games...
  9. Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome is broken and needs a quick fix NOW: For about a month or 2 now anyone that plays ryse son of rome for xbox one are not receiving gold at the end of mp matches. This is the only way to get new gear in mp but for some reason the gold...
  10. Ryse son of rome gain d'or en multijoueur [Edit - Translation] - Ryse son of rome gold win...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome gain d'or en multijoueur [Edit - Translation] - Ryse son of rome gold win...: Bonjour Depuis que je joue Ryse : Son of rome, il m'est impossible de gagner des pieces d'or en mode multijoueur. Je gagne bien les points de bravoure. Je suis bien connecté internet. J'ai déj...