Sacred Land Achievement - Struggling to find a game, looking for assistance!

Discus and support Sacred Land Achievement - Struggling to find a game, looking for assistance! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I've sunk quite a few hours into Multiplayer recently and only have one achievement left to grab for 100%. Its the Sacred Land achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leon Gater, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Leon Gater
    Leon Gater Guest

Hi All, I've sunk quite a few hours into Multiplayer recently and only have one achievement left to grab for 100%. Its the Sacred Land achievement where you have to be the highest scoring player on a Domination game mode with The Jackal character. Only
    issue is I can't get a game... Everytime I try and start/find one there aren't enough players and it diverts to an Artifact ****/Manhunt instead. If anyone else is finding the same issue and fancies a few games to try and bag the achievement, send us a message/friend
    request, I'm on most nights 9pm GMT onwards.... In a bit, Leon.

:)

Leon Gater, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Achievement Help

Hellllllo!

I'm really keen to do the two multiplayer DLC achievements 'Elevator to the Gallows' and 'Sacred Land' and would return the favour for any help you might need.

To do sacred land we will need a min of 4 players I believe and do not need to DLC to play on the maps, but you obviously won't get the achievement.

Reply or send me a message!

DigitalAssassin, Mar 16, 2014
  3. isturbo1984
    isturbo1984 Guest
    Struggling to FIND a GOOD Game!

i hear Dragon's Dogma is good. Kingdoms of Amalur that came out earlier this year is amazing. Both of those are RPGs. I own Dishonored, Darksiders 2 and Sleeping Dogs... haven't cracked them open yet because I have too much stuff to play, but I know they
    will all be great. Criterion's NFS Most Wanted (the new one) is fun if you like arcade racers. I loved it.

isturbo1984, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Leon Gater
    Leon Gater Guest

Funnily enough, I got this tonight, although it took some trying and a lot of luck!

Leon Gater, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Leon Gater Win User

Funnily enough, I got this tonight, although it took some trying and a lot of luck!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Achievement Bug

Good day

To be able to assist you better we will need to know which game you are struggling with getting the achievements.
  7. DarkOvcharka Win User

Any MMORPG for XBOX360?

Skyrim, Sacred 2, Sacred 3 have a look at my games list.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Achievement isn’t unlocking

9. Shigurui Win User

End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) is awesome!

[quote user="RedEye Expr3ss"]This game was hard for me to find, bought the only copy i've seen here in PAL land.[/quote]

Yeah I struggled to find a PAL copy and ended up with the Games on Demand version. It's on Shopto for 360 and PS3 for £12.85 which I've since bought just to have a hard copy for both consoles. Fantastic game!
Thema:

1. Sacred Land Achievement - Struggling to find a game, looking for assistance! - Similar Threads - Sacred Land Achievement

2. Sacred 2 BackCompat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 2 BackCompat?: Will Sacred 2 be coming to BackCompat? it is a great game in a large world but is still chained to the 360. b1a9be70-d64a-4163-915a-67ae76e7e7ef
  3. Sacred 2 put on list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 2 put on list: I get ascarion closed up. But can we please add games such as Sacred 2? List at this point is not bad but all these arcade games are in my opinion mediocre. 8f1f20cb-f63d-484b-b921-ea08e87b5a74
  4. Sacred citadel on xbox one coop local bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred citadel on xbox one coop local bug: Hi, I download sacred citadel and I play on the xbox one but I am not able to play a two-player local co-op. He always asks me to download a profile 360 but its not working I can not add a guest....
  5. Sacred Seven Now Recruiting 21+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred Seven Now Recruiting 21+: Our clan, Sacred Seven, is looking for mature and honorable members to join us. Sacred Seven (S7) is more than simply a traditional "Battle Clan" who get together to play competitive online...
  6. Sacred 3 is not showing up in download queue of Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 3 is not showing up in download queue of Xbox One: I have purchased and re-purchaded sacred 3 and it still is not showing up in the download queue of my Xbox One. The game says the it is backwards compatible. Xbox One Backward Compatibility List...
  7. Friend and I cannot download the free Sacred 3 game to our XB1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend and I cannot download the free Sacred 3 game to our XB1.: So, apparently Sacred 3 was supposed to be free starting Wednesday. It's now Friday night and we cannot find out how to download this to play on our X Box One. Supposedly all 360 games now...
  8. sacred 3 says it's free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sacred 3 says it's free?: i just got on my xbox and went to check sacred 3 it said free but when i went to download it the game said price was 19.99$ is it not free? 45902ba7-c968-49fa-9a40-3d37d4940e29
  9. Sacred 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred 2: Hey guys my account its from US but while on UK i bought Sacred 2. Now i see that Sacred 2 doesnt shows up for buying on the US market, i will be able to download it if i migrate my account from...
  10. Sacred Seven Clan now recruiting gamers 21+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred Seven Clan now recruiting gamers 21+: Our clan, Sacred Seven, is looking for mature and honorable members to join us. Sacred Seven (S7) is more than simply a traditional "Battle Clan" who get together to play competitive online...