Saints Row 3 Season Pass Content?

Discus and support Saints Row 3 Season Pass Content? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I download the DLC content if they won't appear in the Ready to install section of my Xbox One and the in-game store only downloads to 360? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanUchia24, Oct 27, 2019.

1. DanUchia24
    DanUchia24 Guest

How do I download the DLC content if they won't appear in the Ready to install section of my Xbox One and the in-game store only downloads to 360? I already own the content but can't download it.

:)

DanUchia24, Oct 27, 2019
  2. MynameisInig0 Win User

genki pack????

Yeah chances are it will be released. FFS, there is a season pass for Saints Row. It will come out.
  3. jacob bfoster Win User

Pre-order Next 72 Hours NewEgg

THQ's own store is offering a season pass code for all the upcoming dlc for free, plus the ghenki pack you get everywhere else. I ordered and my total was 63 and change and that was only cause i upgraded my shipping. The total wouldve been 59.99, they dont
    charge tax at all.

here is the description from their site.

"Still not convinced? For a limited time, U.S. and Canada customers who purchase Saints Row: The Third on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or PC platforms from the THQ Online Store will also receive the Saints Row Season Pass and FREE SHIPPING*! The Saints Row
    Season Pass includes three downloadable mission packs valued at more than $20. It’s all the Saints Row you can handle! "

It is located here;

store.thq.com/.../productID.226490200
  4. LiquidKnives89 Win User

Saints Row 4 Could Come as Soon as August

Pass. Saints Row 3 was awful in my opinion.
  5. DJS AKA Dirty D Win User

Genki Bowl VII DLC Release date announced

Can somebody please anwser this question for me. When you buy the season pass for Saints Row: The Third. Do you just get dicounts on the up coming dlc's? or the season pass lets you recieve the dlc's free after purcuse of season pass? If somebody could anwser
    that for me, i would be so unconfused.
  6. Deadly Cyclone Win User

So now that ETD will be a new game instead of the next DLC...

The Season pass came with the Nyteblade pack, Attack of the Clones, Gangsta's in Space, and Genkibowl VII. Enter the Dominatrix is being added into the next Saints Row game, it's not the entire game.
Thema:

1. Saints Row 3 Season Pass Content? - Similar Threads - Saints Row Season

2. Wie ändere ich in Saints Row IV die Buffs, wenn die Funktion fehlt? [Edit - Translation] -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wie ändere ich in Saints Row IV die Buffs, wenn die Funktion fehlt? [Edit - Translation] -...: Moin Moin zusammen, ich habe mir vor kurzem den XBOX (Beta) Gamepass zugelegt und spiele gerade Saints Row IV - Re Elected durch. Nun bin ich an einer Stelle angekommen, an der ich nicht weiter...
  3. Saints Row 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Saints Row 4: Hallo meine lieben, und zwar ich habe Mir gerade über die Xbox Game pass app auf meinem PC saints row 4 runtergeladen und wollte es nun spielen aber das Spiel startet nicht. Nun wollt ich wissen...
  4. New Saints Row In Development

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Saints Row In Development: it could be cool if a new saints row game came out. 8cb8472c-5bbc-4b89-95d1-0e80e6e25ea4
  5. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  6. Xbox one can't install saints row 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't install saints row 4: So been trying for the past 2 days to install saints row 4 re elected. I keep getting an error and the install doesn't even start. Looking at the details it says that "something has happened"...
  7. Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S: I keep getting some bullcrap error 8015109A saying there's a problem with the credentials I'm using to try download my 360 account to play a backwards compatible game and I'm getting seriously...
  8. saint row 3 season pass not working right on xbox one backwards compatibly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    saint row 3 season pass not working right on xbox one backwards compatibly: i just re-downloaded saint row 3 on my xbox one after many years of beating it and i wanted to start a new playthrough and when i went to download the season pass and the dlc i had bought years...
  9. Saints row the third Season pass I can not access content by Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints row the third Season pass I can not access content by Xbox one: I bought the Saints Row the third season pass and the xbox live store mentioned that the season pass expansions should be downloaded inside the in-game store under penalty of being charged again....
  10. Saints Row IV season pass issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saints Row IV season pass issue: I recently purchased the Saints Row IV season pass in the Xbox Live sale but when I select Downloadable Content from the main menu of the game, it gives me a message saying 'No downloadable...