Saints row 4

Discus and support Saints row 4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I seen saints row 4 on sale this morning. I went out to get points to get it and when i returned the price has doubled! What happened?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NickTheImmortal, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Saints row 4

I seen saints row 4 on sale this morning. I went out to get points to get it and when i returned the price has doubled! What happened?

:)

NickTheImmortal, Apr 15, 2014
  2. HASHxBROWNS
    HASHxBROWNS Guest
    Which one should I pickup Gta V or Saints Row IV?

GTA 5!!!! Saints row 4 is 60$ DLC, If you ever played saints row 3 that is. Saints row 4 gets boring quickly IMO. Wait till a price drop for saints row 4, its only worth like 20$!

HASHxBROWNS, Apr 15, 2014
  3. godfather67898, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Darkmasterc7
    Darkmasterc7 Guest

Saints row 4

Did the sale have a time limit, maybe the sale is over.

Darkmasterc7, Apr 16, 2014
  5. HASHxBROWNS Win User

GTA 5!!!! Saints row 4 is 60$ DLC, If you ever played saints row 3 that is. Saints row 4 gets boring quickly IMO. Wait till a price drop for saints row 4, its only worth like 20$!
  6. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

[quote user="HASHxBROWNS"]

[/quote]

The funny thing is that it literally is $60 DLC. This game was meant to be an expansion pack for Saint's Row 3.
  7. UnfoundedJet22 Win User

Pixelation and other Graphics related issues

Dude it did not happen on saints row 3 and under cuz saints row 4 is the simulation
  8. godfather67898 Win User

Saints Row The Third...lolwut?

9. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

Your Top 5 Games of 2011

1. Saints Row The Third

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3

(The Rest Of My List Is Not From 2011 But I Got Them In 2011)

3. Grand Theft Auto IV

4. Saints Row 2

5. Saints Row
Thema:

Saints row 4

1. Saints row 4 - Similar Threads - Saints row

2. New Saints Row In Development

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Saints Row In Development: it could be cool if a new saints row game came out. 8cb8472c-5bbc-4b89-95d1-0e80e6e25ea4
  3. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  4. Xbox one can't install saints row 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't install saints row 4: So been trying for the past 2 days to install saints row 4 re elected. I keep getting an error and the install doesn't even start. Looking at the details it says that "something has happened"...
  5. Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S: I keep getting some bullcrap error 8015109A saying there's a problem with the credentials I'm using to try download my 360 account to play a backwards compatible game and I'm getting seriously...
  6. Saints Row 2 Multiplayer problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row 2 Multiplayer problem: I have problem with multiplayer in this game, rank with money and kills etc is not saving in leaderboards only single player leaderboards working and this problem is in more games like far cry 2...
  7. Saints row 1 is not available in turkey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saints row 1 is not available in turkey: So i talked to volition (creators of saints row) and said hey guys this game is not available in turkey and they responded ok sure we'll talk with microsoft and they return and say yeah saints row...
  8. Problem with xbox 360 live leaderboards on kane & lynch 2 and Saint's row 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox 360 live leaderboards on kane & lynch 2 and Saint's row 1: Have problem with leaderboards on ranked match in kane & lynch 2 and saints row 1 The leaderboards result does not change and is I think frozen. Xbox live on x360 leadeboards have problem or...
  9. Saints Row The Third not loading on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row The Third not loading on xbox one: Heyguys, has any one else had an issue with starting this game on xbox one? Mine will not start up e89e9d4e-3af4-4d50-91bd-06b312289d1e
  10. Saints row and saints row 2 error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints row and saints row 2 error code: Whenever i try to Buy Saints row or saints row 2 on my Xbox 360 i get Error code 80150017 but when i look up that error code the info is no help at all. i've tried everthing the error code info...