Saints row 4

Discus and support Saints row 4 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I seen saints row 4 on sale this morning. I went out to get points to get it and when i returned the price has doubled! What happened?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NickTheImmortal, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Saints row 4

I seen saints row 4 on sale this morning. I went out to get points to get it and when i returned the price has doubled! What happened?

:)

NickTheImmortal, Apr 15, 2014
  2. HASHxBROWNS
    HASHxBROWNS Guest
    Which one should I pickup Gta V or Saints Row IV?

GTA 5!!!! Saints row 4 is 60$ DLC, If you ever played saints row 3 that is. Saints row 4 gets boring quickly IMO. Wait till a price drop for saints row 4, its only worth like 20$!

HASHxBROWNS, Apr 15, 2014
  3. godfather67898, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Darkmasterc7
    Darkmasterc7 Guest

Saints row 4

Did the sale have a time limit, maybe the sale is over.

Darkmasterc7, Apr 16, 2014
  5. HASHxBROWNS Win User

GTA 5!!!! Saints row 4 is 60$ DLC, If you ever played saints row 3 that is. Saints row 4 gets boring quickly IMO. Wait till a price drop for saints row 4, its only worth like 20$!
  6. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

[quote user="HASHxBROWNS"]

[/quote]

The funny thing is that it literally is $60 DLC. This game was meant to be an expansion pack for Saint's Row 3.
  7. UnfoundedJet22 Win User

Pixelation and other Graphics related issues

Dude it did not happen on saints row 3 and under cuz saints row 4 is the simulation
  8. godfather67898 Win User

Saints Row The Third...lolwut?

9. Me1648 Win User

Achievement not unlocking Saints Row 4 "Hello Little Friend"

yer i had the same problem but was sent really that bothered about it as saints row 4 is awful i much preferred saints row 2
Thema:

Saints row 4

1. Saints row 4 - Similar Threads - Saints row

2. Saints row 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints row 2: Tried to free download saints row 2. Come to the xbox next morning and it was stuck on zero percent. Other games wouldn't load and controller wouldn't link. The download has somehow corrupted my...
  3. Saints Row 4 Title Update for DLC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row 4 Title Update for DLC.: So I have recently bought saints row 4 bundle (the one that comes with Gat out of hell) and got the dlc bundle and i was wondering where the dlc is and when i launched the game SR4 it says i need...
  4. Saints Row IV: Re-Elected - Co-op Campaign Unable to Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Saints Row IV: Re-Elected - Co-op Campaign Unable to Play: Hello. I want to play con Co-op campaign with a friend but when she tries to get into my game she gets kicked out of the game immediatly. When i try to join her game it wont let me, she accepts...
  5. Saints row iv windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Saints row iv windows 10: I recently downlaoded the game with the xbox game pass for pc, the game runs great but i can’t connect to xbox live and can’t get acheivements nor play co-op, when ever i hit the “co-op” it says...
  6. Saints Row IV No Achievements on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row IV No Achievements on PC: Why won't achievements work on Saints Row IV? I have it through Game Pass for my pc. bd508b4f-caac-468f-b7e5-cf7a4cc4236a
  7. Saint's Row IV and Gat Out of Hell Not Installing (0x87e0000f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saint's Row IV and Gat Out of Hell Not Installing (0x87e0000f): What I've tried: 1. Power cycle console (unplugging all cords, leaving alone for 5 mins and replugging everything back in) 2. Power cycling router. 3. Testing Internet on other devices (fine)....
  8. Saints Row IV: Re-Elected won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row IV: Re-Elected won't install: The game will install normally up to 5.66GB and then it will stop and won't make further progress. I've tried resetting my internet, my Xbox, and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling - still...
  9. Saints Row The Third: Full package DLC NOT WORKING on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row The Third: Full package DLC NOT WORKING on Xbox One: Alright so it's a pretty common issue if you look it up. I was having this same exact issue. I then realized what happened and how you can play the game with the DLC if you have yet to figure it...
  10. Saints Row Gat out of Hell won't download - Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row Gat out of Hell won't download - Xbox one: Hey all, So, I've played Gat out of Hell previously on my Xbox One, and I really enjoyed it, so I thought I would play it again. Well, it simply won't download. Most of the time I get...