Saints row4 from games on demand.need help

Discus and support Saints row4 from games on demand.need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've just bought saints row4 from games on demand and I think the game is broken.the sounds in game cut out then I start falling though floors and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rapss, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Rapss
    Rapss Guest

Hi I've just bought saints row4 from games on demand and I think the game is broken.the sounds in game cut out then I start falling though floors and then the game freezes.its the hard freeze were you cant go back to dashboard.ive deleted and reinstalled
    3 times and the same things happen.ive gone into settings and looked for any corupted files and have also deleted system cache 3 times.sometimes it lets me get a little further but last around 5 mins in game and it goes funny again.think the games on demand
    version is broken.

:)

Rapss, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Srgt Mortis
    Srgt Mortis Guest
    cant buy anything

Trying to buy saints row4 bundle same thing happening

Srgt Mortis, Jun 6, 2014
  3. The Kaduk
    The Kaduk Guest
    Saints Row4

Maybe a problem with his Xbox?

The Kaduk, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Srgt Mortis Win User

cant buy anything

Trying to buy saints row4 bundle same thing happening
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Saints Row4

It's sounds like a problem with your specific copy of SR4, not the game itself.
  6. The Kaduk Win User

Saints Row4

Maybe a problem with his Xbox?
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Saints Row4

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

It's sounds like a problem with your specific copy of SR4, not the game itself.

[/quote]

Is that because he states in his post that he returned the game to Gamestop for another copy and has a fault in the exact same place?

Enough people have completed the game that the game itself can't be considered faulty.

Have you tried clearing the Cache system and trying again after that?

Is the game installed to your HD (if not, try this too) and how much space is left on your HD please?

We'll try and help get you working.

Az
  8. LOWxONxHealth Win User

ROCKSTAR Leads By Example

The reason this game is so successful is not because of its innovation or production costs.Its because every gaming site has been filled with ads for the last years about how great this game is.They have advertised this game so long I got sick of hearing
    about.There is nothing GTA does that Saints Row cant do better.Saints Row4 didnt sell as well because they didnt pay the gaming media millions upon millions of dollars for multiple pages of critics who swooned over this week in and week out.Rockstar is not
    the only one reaping dividends.And taking from Dakrplayer "That the fact jack"
Thema:

1. Saints row4 from games on demand.need help - Similar Threads - Saints row4 games

2. Saints Row 3 Season Pass Content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row 3 Season Pass Content?: How do I download the DLC content if they won't appear in the Ready to install section of my Xbox One and the in-game store only downloads to 360? I already own the content but can't download it....
  3. Saints Row 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Saints Row 4: Hallo meine lieben, und zwar ich habe Mir gerade über die Xbox Game pass app auf meinem PC saints row 4 runtergeladen und wollte es nun spielen aber das Spiel startet nicht. Nun wollt ich wissen...
  4. New Saints Row In Development

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Saints Row In Development: it could be cool if a new saints row game came out. 8cb8472c-5bbc-4b89-95d1-0e80e6e25ea4
  5. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  6. Xbox one can't install saints row 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't install saints row 4: So been trying for the past 2 days to install saints row 4 re elected. I keep getting an error and the install doesn't even start. Looking at the details it says that "something has happened"...
  7. Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S: I keep getting some bullcrap error 8015109A saying there's a problem with the credentials I'm using to try download my 360 account to play a backwards compatible game and I'm getting seriously...
  8. Saints Row 2 Multiplayer problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row 2 Multiplayer problem: I have problem with multiplayer in this game, rank with money and kills etc is not saving in leaderboards only single player leaderboards working and this problem is in more games like far cry 2...
  9. Problem with xbox 360 live leaderboards on kane & lynch 2 and Saint's row 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox 360 live leaderboards on kane & lynch 2 and Saint's row 1: Have problem with leaderboards on ranked match in kane & lynch 2 and saints row 1 The leaderboards result does not change and is I think frozen. Xbox live on x360 leadeboards have problem or...
  10. Saints Row The Third not loading on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row The Third not loading on xbox one: Heyguys, has any one else had an issue with starting this game on xbox one? Mine will not start up e89e9d4e-3af4-4d50-91bd-06b312289d1e