Sale on Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

Discus and support Sale on Injustice 2 Legendary Edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am wondering if it is possible for Injustice 2 legendary edition to be put sale for 40% off as missed out on the last time it was on sale for 40% off... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Captain budd3r, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Sale on Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

I am wondering if it is possible for Injustice 2 legendary edition to be put sale for 40% off as missed out on the last time it was on sale for 40% off and I really want to get it. Reference number: 1457240546

:)

Captain budd3r, Jan 29, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition has been on sale before. In fact it was on sale during the new year sales, and was $18 USD.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Injustice 2 LE

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you had a question about the game Injustice 2: Legendary Edition. Like all promotions, a game being on sale is limited time only and the promotion can occur at any time.
    Actually, Injustice 2 itself has been on sale several times since its release. You can purchase a digital copy of the game here:

Injustice™ 2 - Legendary Edition
    . Hope this helps!
  4. СергейГайс Win User

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition has been on sale before. In fact it was on sale during the new year sales, and was $18 USD.
    it was a long time ago. After this, there were no discounts for this game. when other games already had discounts three times.
  5. Airiak Win User

I'm pretty sure it'll go on sale again. Just watch the weekly deals with gold and weekly deals.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

If we could put stuff on sale at our whim, everything would be on sale! You should keep your eyes on Deals with Gold or upcoming sales. Major Nelson is usually a great resource for this stuff.
Thema:

1. Sale on Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - Similar Threads - Sale Injustice Legendary

2. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  3. After sales problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    After sales problems: I'm creating an after sales equipment replacement order. Always show "I'm sorry.". We are currently unable to process your request online. Please contact Microsoft support for assistance. "". Can...
  4. Super Saving sale games not on sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Super Saving sale games not on sale: [img] Hey, I was checking the super saving sale at the moment on xbox console and I noticed that some games were still at full price and not reduced. These include Injustice 2 legendary...
  5. Super Savings Sale June 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Super Savings Sale June 2020: [img] Hello, I have loaded up the super savings sale on my xbox and I can see that Injustice 2 legendary edition is listed on there but no sale saving has been applied to it. There are also a...
  6. Compré minecraft Windows 10 y sale que es beta[Translation-I bought minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compré minecraft Windows 10 y sale que es beta[Translation-I bought minecraft Windows 10...: Compre la version de minecraft Windows 10 y me salio que era beta y no se como quitarle eso [Translation-I bought the minecraft version Windows 10 and I came out that it was beta and I don't...
  7. [mod removed] xbox sales a scam???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [mod removed] xbox sales a scam???: I hope this post is not seen as an encouragement to go and grab one of these, I am just hoping someone can tell me if this is a scam, or at least get the word out there that this is a scam and...
  8. Mi Game Pass está pagado según mi banco, pero me sale ERROR 0x803f800e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi Game Pass está pagado según mi banco, pero me sale ERROR 0x803f800e: 1) No quería renovar el Game Pass Ultimate así que decidí cancelar la suscripción. Microsoft no me permitió, así que detuve la facturacion periodica. 2) Me llega un mensaje de mi banco, y muestra...
  9. : Ayuda mi Xbox no agarra internet y sale esto [Help my Xbox doesn't grab the internet and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Ayuda mi Xbox no agarra internet y sale esto [Help my Xbox doesn't grab the internet and...: : Ayuda mi Xbox no agarra internet y sale esto [Help my Xbox doesn't grab the internet and this comes out] Con reiniciar te refieres a un formateo me imagino,a de mas si le doy a formatear pero...
  10. Deals Unlocked sale punch card not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals Unlocked sale punch card not working.: Bought a few games with deals unlocked ane the punch card shows 0/40. What's up with that? Can it be fixed? 0ffc91cf-082d-4e55-b8e5-e51024b005c4