Sale on Video after Purchase

Discus and support Sale on Video after Purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Prometheus on 27 August for $13.49, and it went on sale a day or two later for $8.99. Would like to get a refund of the $4.50 difference... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChristopherAdrian, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Sale on Video after Purchase

I purchased Prometheus on 27 August for $13.49, and it went on sale a day or two later for $8.99. Would like to get a refund of the $4.50 difference between the original purchase price that I paid and the sale price. Case #
    [Mod Removed].

Thanks!

:)

ChristopherAdrian, Jul 31, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Game pricing

@JimhSnr -- I live in Ohio (USA) and I get charged sales tax when I purchase my games. For a brand new game, it normally runs around $65 or so. He11, I get charged sales tax for anything I purchase on Live.... I rented a movie on Xbox Video yesterday and
    had to pay an extra 60 cents for that.

Eggnogga, Jul 31, 2014
  3. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    PLEASE READ SALE PRICES NOT RIGHT!

It was a ONE DAY SALE ONLY. Any purchases made after the sale date would be full price but, Take Miss Kleo's advice if you were overcharged on the day of the sale. Good Luck!!!

BongKaos, Jul 31, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It seems as though you have already spoken with phone support in regards to this. Unfortunately, if they sent you here they did so in error. All billing issues regardless of the circumstances can only be dealt with through them.

You should try contacting them again.

onyxishere, Jul 31, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

It seems as though you have already spoken with phone support in regards to this. Unfortunately, if they sent you here they did so in error. All billing issues regardless of the circumstances can only be dealt with through them.

You should try contacting them again.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Game sale after purchase

Unfortunately there are no refunds on digital purchases unless there is a problem with the game or something. This doesn't qualify. Microsoft doesn't offer price-matching or refunds if you see it somewhere else for a lower price. This isn't Amazon.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Game sale after purchase

They typically don't issue partial refunds. You can try submitting a refund request and then repurchase the game with
    the sale price.
  8. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Game sale after purchase

If you are already past the return conditions I'd say probably not.
  9. brandiesel1 Win User

Game sale after purchase

I'd say you'll just have to bite the bullet I'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Sale on Video after Purchase - Similar Threads - Sale Video Purchase

2. Digital sales killed the disc games' stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital sales killed the disc games' stars: I enjoy collecting the steelbook editions of games and really hope they dont get rid of that, but with the way technology is, can't say we will have physical editions of anything anymore....
  3. 关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]

in XBoX on Consoles
    关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]: 17年在京东购买的XBOX蓝牙手柄 用了一年多RB和LB键感觉有点失灵 经常单击会产生连击效果 联系了京东 京东说过了1年保修期 让我找 们微软 可找了好久也不找不到哪里申请售后维修的 有发票 请问我该如何联系 们维修 付费也行 我是四川成都的 [Translation-XBOX Bluetooth handle purchased in JD.com in 17 years...
  4. This Week’s Sales

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This Week’s Sales: Thanks for the link. Some good specials 91e74cac-ef0b-40f6-b64a-7ea1fa102731
  5. Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing: Couldn’t figure out where else to submit this, but the wording for the $2 Game Pass sale is super confusing. Is it $2 for 2 months and then $14.99 starting month 3 if you continue or $2 for 1...
  6. Game sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sales: Anyone can tell me what games are in the next game save$?? a9c68c09-3d23-4154-a3af-8b7b9221667c
  7. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?: I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass...
  8. Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why evo sale not give me me 4000 points i just bought 64 dollars of they games: We suppose to buy from 29 august to 5 august 50 dollars of fighting game to have 4000 microsoft reawrd points i got nothing and it load 1 % per ten minute 07a9ba18-ce1b-4cb0-aac1-744569ce241c
  9. Destiny 2 Forsaken misleading sale of content by Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken misleading sale of content by Microsoft: Have returned to Destiny2 after a year away to find I require new content in the Forsaken pack. Found (what seemed to be) the appropriate pass on the store, only to install it and find that its...
  10. Do WWE sales WWE video games at all time in there event?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do WWE sales WWE video games at all time in there event?: Because I going to a dallastexas event on the 27th of July. If they do. I going to buy it and get it signed by one of the wreastlers. 82cf66a2-9cad-4ac4-abd6-a96bd1217576