sale xbox360

Discus and support sale xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; <div>good afternoon! I plan to sell my xbox 360e console. what I need to do before the sale, so as not to violate your rules.</div><div>P.S. I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jazzman23, Sep 26, 2019.

1. jazzman23
    jazzman23 Guest

sale xbox360

<div>good afternoon! I plan to sell my xbox 360e console. what I need to do before the sale, so as not to violate your rules.</div><div>P.S. I have not yet had to sell consoles, so please describe in detail my actions. Thank you in advance for your reply.sale</div>

:)

jazzman23, Sep 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

sale xbox360

Hi Jazzman,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

sale xbox360

Also if your console has a pass key/code make sure to remove it before selling.
  4. WPAK Win User

sale xbox360

Hi there,

best thing to do is to format the storage device to reset the console. You can find the steps on how to format here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-360/accessories/storage

That will make sure the console is fully cleaned data wise.

Keep in mind that you may only sell physical items. It's not allowed to sell accounts or digitally purchased content.
  5. bigmike20vt Win User

patching games on xbox????

Hi

Actually I believe sales on Steam are actually ahead of xbox360 these days
  6. IvanPardo Win User

I have the console since it went on sale. It's a Super Slim Xbox360 E
Thema:

sale xbox360

1. sale xbox360 - Similar Threads - sale xbox360

2. Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]: 過去にも質問したのですが、1年経ってもXbox Adaptive Controllerが販売されてません。 日本でも2019年発売と発表されていましたが今年中に発売されるのでしょうか? 私も一障碍者として発売を心待ちにしています。 [Translation - As I asked in the past, Xbox Adaptive Controller has not been...
  3. Shocktober Sale recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shocktober Sale recommendations: Thank you for sharing the information. I would recommend Witcher 3 and Bioshock Collection. d569fd25-9c32-4ce8-88ca-36f6ca60e8cb
  4. Shocktober sale now on until October 31st

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Shocktober sale now on until October 31st: cheers for the heads up :) 8c207c13-46cb-4427-8aba-246e928e72f8
  5. Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?

in XboX Insiders
    Wishlist sale/discounted notifications? They works or still not?: Hello, Already couple of months or so we have option in wishlist (store settings to check/mark “receive notifications if wishlist have sale or something like that”, but i never see any...
  6. Продажа Xbox [Mod Translation-Xbox for sale]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Продажа Xbox [Mod Translation-Xbox for sale]: Здравствуйте! Я намерена продать Xbox 360, но хочу чтобы игры на жестком диске остались следующему владельцу. Подскажите, пожалуйста, какой порядок действий должен быть в таком случае? Просто я не...
  7. Summer ultimate sale is here! EDITED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Summer ultimate sale is here! EDITED: I got Odyssey Ultimate Edition. 87f6fab7-8856-40a0-8f21-f166f4c653da
  8. Digital sales killed the disc games' stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital sales killed the disc games' stars: I enjoy collecting the steelbook editions of games and really hope they dont get rid of that, but with the way technology is, can't say we will have physical editions of anything anymore....
  9. why my xbox360 does not have the juice kof2013 for sale in marketing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why my xbox360 does not have the juice kof2013 for sale in marketing: why my xbox360 does not have the game kof2013 for sale in marketing 4552f00e-d4ad-44bd-af6f-e4b35ec24627
  10. What time does the Diablo 3 Imperius scythe on sale(xbox360)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What time does the Diablo 3 Imperius scythe on sale(xbox360)?: does this game have a DVD version?or download version only? 975d8837-63f4-4c37-9c43-40a3dfaf6a67