Sales and Promotions

Discus and support Sales and Promotions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I was trying to purchase forza motorsport 7 + horizon 3 bundle, I clicked on buy tab when about ten minutes were left in the sale, I then started... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gasopida, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Gasopida
    Gasopida Guest

Sales and Promotions

Hello I was trying to purchase forza motorsport 7 + horizon 3 bundle, I clicked on buy tab when about ten minutes were left in the sale, I then started adding a new payment method but when
    i returned to the purchase page it said "Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 Stack is currently unavailable."

The sale is now over 35 minutes ago at 10:00 GMT, Is there anyway i can still makepurchase, any possibility?

:)

Gasopida, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Ishan8123 Win User

When will be sales?

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Sales and promotions

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Are you inquiring about free promotions? Is there an issue with a promotion? Any additional information will help us better assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Frathos Win User

Sales and Promotions

Game sharing might explain your issue. The DLC may only be available in the Home Console primary account.
  5. sK TGR Win User

Sales and Promotions

sometimes it will take a little bit if you shoot a email over to customer support.
  6. I Make Eggrolls Win User

Sales and Promotions

I checked the addons and there is nothing there, to make matters worse i think the friend im gamesharing with got the deluxe content
Thema:

Sales and Promotions

1. Sales and Promotions - Similar Threads - Sales Promotions

2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 - On Marvel sale promotion - BUT YOU CAN'T BUY...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 - On Marvel sale promotion - BUT YOU CAN'T BUY...: Why, for the love of god, put these games in the Marvel sale/promotion when you can't buy them??? Absolutely absurd!!! d0e8e8c1-3b48-4b8a-9dde-61eb8ba20f0e
  3. Sales and Promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sales and Promotions: I purchased a deluxe edition game while it was on sale for 12 USD, but i was given the regular edition game (which was 8 USD) but i was still charged the deluxe edition price. I did not recieve...
  4. Sales and promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sales and promotions: Free Xbox one live gold promotions . 1c569458-512a-414d-a7e6-1b8400bdd95c
  5. Sales and Promotions Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sales and Promotions Gift Card: I would like to request Sales and Promotions issue me a gift card in order to purchase a Madden NFL 19 Hall of Fame edition through Xbox Live within the next 10 hours please and thank you....
  6. I need help from the sale promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help from the sale promotions team: I couldn't buy a backwards comparable game I few days before and now that the sell ended I can but the game but I was wondering if I could get the game as the price on the sale a few days ago...
  7. Sales and promotions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sales and promotions: I have an Xbox 360 and I went to buy a game (F12017) and did not realize that it only has Xbox One. Is it possible to make the refund, return or buy another game? I await contact. Thank you....
  8. Misleading Promotions and Ill-informed sales representatives

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Misleading Promotions and Ill-informed sales representatives: I purchased a 3 month gold card in February during the "buy 3 months, get 3 free" promotion and am now, in May, being told that the promotion did not apply to my purchase after being told that it...
  9. Promotion and general sales

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion and general sales: hey I bought a 3m promotional xbox live with 500,000 gta v money and received the the 3m of live but I haven't gotten the if there is anyway I can get help with this that it would be appreciated...
  10. hitman sale promotion help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hitman sale promotion help: I saw on the xbox one deals with gold app that you could buy hitman the complete first season for $24.00. it was marked at 60% off of $59.99. It said the sale ends in 2230 mins on the hitman store...