Sales not advertised on Irish marketplace for a few months

Discus and support Sales not advertised on Irish marketplace for a few months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; For about 6-8 months the old 'Sales and Specials' tab hasn't been showing any deals anymore. It used to show the 'Deals with Gold' section as well but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by l BlackBrian7 l, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Sales not advertised on Irish marketplace for a few months

For about 6-8 months the old 'Sales and Specials' tab hasn't been showing any deals anymore. It used to show the 'Deals with Gold' section as well but this is now moved to the 'Games with Gold' section. But now it just shows 'Under €30, under €20, etc...'
    but none of these games are reduced. They are all normal full price games. None are on sale. Or special offers.

Also the 'Countdown to Christmas/New Year' daily sales are not advertised at all on the Irish marketplace but the games are still on sale. I have an American xbox account as well and as soon as I log in there is a big tab saying 'Countdown to...' and all
    the daily deals are available.

So why isn't it ever advertised on the Irish marketplace? Even the Deals of the week take an extra day to load up so we only have 5-6 days rather than a full week. It just seems ridiculous to me that it isn't advertised properly anymore.

:)

l BlackBrian7 l, Dec 21, 2014
  2. pitendo
    pitendo Guest
    The Walking Dead Season 2

still NOT UP for the irish marketplace. what a joke

pitendo, Dec 21, 2014
  3. tegz27
    tegz27 Guest
    charged full price for psycho dlc for borderlands 2 even though it's half off this week

Bought the Borderlands 2 DLC psycho character pack a few hours ago after seeing the gold weekly special advertised as on sale for 400 points, I was charged 800 points for it though, the full price not the sale price. what do I do?

tegz27, Dec 21, 2014
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

I believe only American Xbox accounts are able to see the homepage tab for the countdown etc. I would try contacting support directly about this, and see if there's anything they can tell you about it, or see if they can pass this information on.

medium bloke, Dec 21, 2014
  5. medium bloke Win User

I believe only American Xbox accounts are able to see the homepage tab for the countdown etc. I would try contacting support directly about this, and see if there's anything they can tell you about it, or see if they can pass this information on.
  6. pitendo Win User

The Walking Dead Season 2

still NOT UP for the irish marketplace. what a joke
  7. ngocphi Win User

STX not available in my region

you do realize what the conditions of REGION locks are right?

your account region IRISH

your physical location IRISH

but you are accessing the UK marketplace so that changes you to the UK content and account

so you have account marketplace region UK

physical location IRISH

Marketplace = MISmatch

that is infact why you are getting the error

it does not matter if you purchase other content

region locked content requires you to be physically there

COD and halo and etc you can only buy the irish version
  8. Jovahkiin Win User

STX is not on the Irish marketplace. I usually buy from the UK marketplace (i've bought hundreds of things} but STX refuses to let me. I even bought TBOGT off the austrailian marketplace.

It's just not available in Ireland. That's the only problem. On their site it says it's available in Ireland so it must be a Microsoft error. They probably forgot to add it to the Irish marketplace. I don't know.
  9. ngocphi Win User

i dont think you understand the error you are receiving

that error is because you are trying to buy something out of region not on your own marketplace aN irish creditcard cannot be used on the US marketplace

change to the irish marketplace by changing the locale at the bottom of this page

and all content available to the irish people will be available to you

or you find stuff on your own console as it is linked to your marketplace correctly

however you cannot queue from the US marketplace without a US account or another region

if it is not showing on your marketplace then it isn;t available

international distibution rights and copyright law isn't an silly error

region locks only come into play if you have an regional account not where you physically are

every single irish content is available to you as long as you are in ireland

however US content isn't available to IREland accounts
Thema:

1. Sales not advertised on Irish marketplace for a few months - Similar Threads - Sales advertised Irish

2. Digital sales killed the disc games' stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital sales killed the disc games' stars: I enjoy collecting the steelbook editions of games and really hope they dont get rid of that, but with the way technology is, can't say we will have physical editions of anything anymore....
  3. 关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]

in XBoX on Consoles
    关于XBOX蓝牙手柄的售后问题[Translation-After-sales questions about the XBOX Bluetooth handle]: 17年在京东购买的XBOX蓝牙手柄 用了一年多RB和LB键感觉有点失灵 经常单击会产生连击效果 联系了京东 京东说过了1年保修期 让我找 们微软 可找了好久也不找不到哪里申请售后维修的 有发票 请问我该如何联系 们维修 付费也行 我是四川成都的 [Translation-XBOX Bluetooth handle purchased in JD.com in 17 years...
  4. This Week’s Sales

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This Week’s Sales: Thanks for the link. Some good specials 91e74cac-ef0b-40f6-b64a-7ea1fa102731
  5. Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing: Couldn’t figure out where else to submit this, but the wording for the $2 Game Pass sale is super confusing. Is it $2 for 2 months and then $14.99 starting month 3 if you continue or $2 for 1...
  6. Game sales

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sales: Anyone can tell me what games are in the next game save$?? a9c68c09-3d23-4154-a3af-8b7b9221667c
  7. Fairy Tail season 1 free sale ended earlier than advertised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fairy Tail season 1 free sale ended earlier than advertised: As of 5/6/14 the free sale on Fairy Tail season 1 is over. The sale claimed it would run through 5/8/14. I want my free episodes grrr. 77f62042-0b1a-42cc-8ed6-5543010571af
  8. Advertised sales not available

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Advertised sales not available: Recently Xbox Video had a sale going on for TV series at $9.99 a season. I loved the show "Tales from the Crypt" when I was younger, and I saw that it was one of the shows being advertised....
  9. I paid the full price for a game that was advertised as being on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid the full price for a game that was advertised as being on sale: hey, so I bought call of duty black ops 3 with the zombies chronicles dlc that is usually $79.99 but it said it was on sale for $39.99 with the Activision publisher sale, I bought it but it...
  10. Black Friday sale-games advertised are NOT on sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Friday sale-games advertised are NOT on sale.: Microsoft advertised Forza Horizon 2 for sale from Dec 27 to Dec 1 for 29.99. Tomb Raider for $19.99 and other sales that don't show up in the store. I am in USA and the sale is for USA customers....