Sales taxes for online purchases in Arizona

Discus and support Sales taxes for online purchases in Arizona in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft charge me, in AZ, 10% sales tax? AZ sales tax is 8.5%. dfac12a9-8a44-4857-a130-53eaf85ffa18 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NeedToClick, Dec 2, 2019.

1. NeedToClick
    NeedToClick Guest

Why does Microsoft charge me, in AZ, 10% sales tax? AZ sales tax is 8.5%.

:)

NeedToClick, Dec 2, 2019
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

Concerning informants only support can inform you better.
  3. xGameStartBR Win User

contact xbox support

https://support.xbox.com ›en
  4. NeedToClick Win User

Concerning informants only support can inform you better.
    I don't know what that means.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. IceStorm III Win User

How To Save Money On Xbox One Games At Launch

Because your state does not collect sales tax does not mean that others do not. If your state collects sales tax, MS collects sales tax on your online purchase. The only current exception is purchases made with points because it is assumed one paid taxes
    on the points at time of purchase. Sony does the same thing on PSN.
Thema:

1. Sales taxes for online purchases in Arizona - Similar Threads - Sales taxes online

2. Question about sales tax?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about sales tax?: I live in Tennessee that has a sales tax of 9.250% and am a little confused about how much tax is applied to Xbox Live orders. Is the tax rate the same regardless of the fact that its online or is...
  3. Sales tax

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sales tax: How much would be tax in my states bbef001a-0c1c-44b0-b22d-253fafaea67e
  4. Sales tax

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sales tax: If I want to buy a game online thats 36 dollars how much would it be with sales tax f5d94329-a3b8-470f-b6f5-96b85e0a411e
  5. I get charged with sales tax even though my credit card has an Oregon address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I get charged with sales tax even though my credit card has an Oregon address: My credit card was charged an extra 1.35 cents in tax, even though we live in Oregon and the credit card has an Oregon address. There seems to be no one else that has this problem....
  6. Xbox charging sales tax in state with no sales tax

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox charging sales tax in state with no sales tax: So I live in a state without sales tax and Microsoft has been billing me for sales tax for Xbox digital purchases. It went unnoticed since a total isn't displayed when making purchases and it...
  7. Sales Tax

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sales Tax: Hello, i currently live in the state of Massachusetts with a billing address also in the state of Massachusetts. I recently purchased a copy of the Fallout 4 season pass with a price of $49.99,...
  8. Getting charged sales tax with an Armed Forces billing address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting charged sales tax with an Armed Forces billing address: I recently got an Xbox One (have had a 360 for a long time but haven't used it in the past few years). The Xbox site and my Xbox One both correctly show my billing address as APO, AE 09012....
  9. Im being charged sales tax on digital goods when I live in a state that does not charge ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im being charged sales tax on digital goods when I live in a state that does not charge ...: My billing address is in MA which is a state that is exempted from digital taxation. I brought this up over a month ago when I was charge tax on Fallout 4. I have chatted with a rep, sent...
  10. Anyone have problems with sales tax not changing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone have problems with sales tax not changing?: So essentially the problem is that I'm getting charges 9% sales tax and not 7%. I use to live in Alabama (9% sales tax) but live in Florida now (7% sales tax). I've lived in Florida for 5 years...