Same issue here

Discus and support Same issue here in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Error code that a lot seen to be getting 0x80048883, would appreciate a fix for this! I don't understand why it's not working, i have checked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mcwilliams777, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Same issue here

Error code that a lot seen to be getting 0x80048883, would appreciate a fix for this! I don't understand why it's not working, i have checked everything including the two network tests, everything is perfectly fine.

:)

Mcwilliams777, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Intenzitey
    Intenzitey Guest
    Same issue here

Have you tried resetting your router?

Intenzitey, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Same issue here

I'm having the same issue and its making me mad cuz it will sign me in to Xbox then kick me off out of nowhere and I can't join party or play online games but its agravating me and I've done all I can to try to fix it and still it doesn't work

Xx Wh1tEBoSs Xx, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Ashby JC
    Ashby JC Guest

Same issue here

I thought I was the only one. I'm having the same exact problem. So it had to be a issue with Xbox live.

Ashby JC, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Intenzitey Win User

Same issue here

Have you tried resetting your router?
  6. Ashby JC Win User

Same issue here

I thought I was the only one. I'm having the same exact problem. So it had to be a issue with Xbox live.
  7. BongKaos Win User

Same here

Did you purchase the game or get the Demo...
  8. Mister Fitzer Win User

Same Here

Hey Link, what happens when you run a LIVE connection test? What comes up, exactly? What's listed under 'more info?'
  9. Mark A Dur Win User

Same here

Is this to be a helpful and have an area to post Kinect issues? ..if so there is an area already

forums.xbox.com/.../11.aspx
    ..if not please specify issues you are having so the proper help can be given,
Thema:

Same issue here

1. Same issue here - Similar Threads - Same issue here

2. Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time: Just this. All of this. Hard reset does not fix and unplugging all USB's does not fix. Anyone ever have this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QySCn4Zio 7bb971a3-c568-4754-9f46-e914a44d1c7e
  3. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  4. Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue: Hi im just wondering if somebody have been disconnected from group chat latetly listen this is a on going issue or not and dont tell everything is fine go check on the xbox support website cuze...
  5. Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...

in XboX Insiders
    Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. : Connection issues to games when two people play in the same group and one the same network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Connection issues to games when two people play in the same group and one the same network: : Connection issues to games when two people play in the same group and one the same network If you get a router that supports UPnP, this generally solves the issue. I use a Netgear router that...
  7. Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?: I just want to purchase in game currency for Elder Scrolls Online (Crowns) at the price shown on the crown store. It shows that its available for purchase at $17.49 with Gold, but when I go to...
  8. Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.: Hi, I just got my Xbox one back from being serviced. I can't power up the console. When I opened the returned xbox and plugged it in the same issue persists altough it says it has been tested....
  9. Old Post got closed same issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Old Post got closed same issue: Hi Xbox Support, Basically same Issue and i think it is not solved. Old Post: Missing Tera E3 Mixpot Bundle I checked commercial xbox site and you guys are right it it listed that i own the...
  10. Same Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same Issue: 0xcffff82b I'm having the same issue. I havn't been able to find anything so far online. Is it a problem with the servers? Internet connection is fine and I'm able to log into my account on the PC...