Same issue

Discus and support Same issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Same issue with same error code. 079dbf9b-f5e0-4b81-9ab5-8d0ff049da9c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bradleybear5, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Bradleybear5
    Bradleybear5 Guest

Same issue

Same issue with same error code.

:)

Bradleybear5, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Nirnroots
    Nirnroots Guest
    SAME ISSUE

because you agreed to the terms and conditions your console will not be unbanned and what ny elite seal said is wrong even if you contacted the FBI hey could not help because you agreed to the terms it is kinda like signing a leagal contract stating that
    Microsoft will not disclose why your were banned and will not unban you

Nirnroots, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Same Issue

Hey there - what exact issue are you having? Are you still experiencing it?

Miss Portia, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Dan87-3E251722-4AD5- Win User

Same issue

What issue are you encountering?
  5. SuperDan9001 Win User

Same Issue

Hi WishingStar13,

what is it you are trying to log in too on the xbox which is causing the error to come up?

are you trying to just sign in to your user profile? if this is the case, can you try removing and re-adding again to see if that makes any difference.

If not, remove your account and then power cycle the xbox following the steps under "disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable" on this link - https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

From looking at the
    service status page
    , everything seems to be up and running.

I hope this helps.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

same issue

Take a look at the Xbox Live Service Status page:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing into Xbox LIVE from an Xbox console

Signing into Xbox LIVE from Xbox.com

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience
    When the Xbox Live Service Status is "Up and Running" again, you should be able to download your profile
    and/or sign in. Keep an eye on the page, the Xbox Live team is working on it now.
  7. NY ELITE SEAL 7 Win User

SAME ISSUE

Also File a complaint to the FBI and BBB theyll totaly help you.Tell them the situation and hopefully theyll fix it.
  8. NY ELITE SEAL 7 Win User

SAME ISSUE

I understand you completely. I also got banned for no reason and Xbox refuses to help me.My suggestion is go to support.microsoft.com and try to find their phone number.
Thema:

Same issue

1. Same issue - Similar Threads - Same issue

2. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  3. Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue: Hi im just wondering if somebody have been disconnected from group chat latetly listen this is a on going issue or not and dont tell everything is fine go check on the xbox support website cuze...
  4. Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...

in XboX Insiders
    Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  5. : Connection issues to games when two people play in the same group and one the same network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Connection issues to games when two people play in the same group and one the same network: : Connection issues to games when two people play in the same group and one the same network If you get a router that supports UPnP, this generally solves the issue. I use a Netgear router that...
  6. Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting disconnected on when I ask about the same issue?: I just want to purchase in game currency for Elder Scrolls Online (Crowns) at the price shown on the crown store. It shows that its available for purchase at $17.49 with Gold, but when I go to...
  7. Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repaired Xbox One just received back from Service, still same issue.: Hi, I just got my Xbox one back from being serviced. I can't power up the console. When I opened the returned xbox and plugged it in the same issue persists altough it says it has been tested....
  8. Old Post got closed same issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Old Post got closed same issue: Hi Xbox Support, Basically same Issue and i think it is not solved. Old Post: Missing Tera E3 Mixpot Bundle I checked commercial xbox site and you guys are right it it listed that i own the...
  9. Issues playing bc 360 games multiplayer on 2 XBox Ones in the same household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing bc 360 games multiplayer on 2 XBox Ones in the same household: Okay, here's the skinny. We have two XBoxes in the same household. The Home XBox is my son's, so he can share all of the games that are on my XBox Live Gold account. We've been able to play all...
  10. Same Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same Issue: 0xcffff82b I'm having the same issue. I havn't been able to find anything so far online. Is it a problem with the servers? Internet connection is fine and I'm able to log into my account on the PC...