Same Person Adding me on different Accounts with same Gamertag

Discus and support Same Person Adding me on different Accounts with same Gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm a Active Supporter I added [mod removed] once several Months ago then erased him because he wasn't Supporting me so ever since i erased him he's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Nerds Club, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Same Person Adding me on different Accounts with same Gamertag

I'm a Active Supporter I added [mod removed] once several Months ago then erased him because he wasn't Supporting me so ever since i erased him he's been adding me once a week & once every 2 weeks or every other week i've counted 6 Profiles of his with
    the same Gamertag just with different numbers at the end of his Gamertag. Not sure why there's no option to Report this it is Harassment.

:)

The Nerds Club, Jan 13, 2021
  2. The Nerds Club Win User

When it's unknown Amount of Accounts Blocking is useless. Everytime he Adds me it's a Different Account with the same Gamertag just with different numbers at the End. There needs be a way to Report him even it's through Xbox Support this type Behavior
    should not go unpunished. Harassment is against the Code of Conduct yet somehow this Behavior is Tolerated even though it's Harassment.
  3. dempup Win User

Hi BladeNBatman.

I would recommend blocking those users that you don't want following you.
  4. Intro Cherry Win User

Xbox Live Family pack

When an individual is added to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, that person’s Xbox LIVE account must be on the same console as the primary account holder. However, once they are a part of your Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, that person could recover their account
    on a different console and still remain a part of the Family Pack, as long as they reside in the same country as the primary account holder.
  5. xbox360italy Win User

gold family subsription

Hello

When an individual is added to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, that person’s Xbox LIVE account must be on the same console as the primary account holder. However, once they are a part of your Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, that person could recover their
    account on a different console and still remain a part of the Family Pack, as long as they reside in the same country as the primary account holder.
  6. Salmoro Win User

I want to put my gamertag onto a new microsoft account

Hi;

Unfortunately, there is no possible way to link same Gamertag to a different account email. the closest to that is what you mentioned, adding another email as alias and make that alias as primary signing email.

Regards,
Thema:

1. Same Person Adding me on different Accounts with same Gamertag - Similar Threads - Same Person Adding

2. How can my wife I switch between Microsoft solitaire accounts on same laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can my wife I switch between Microsoft solitaire accounts on same laptop?: How can my wife and I switch between Microsoft solitaire accoumts on same laptop? b91b129a-2728-4b63-9501-d3396dab4419
  3. My PC won't let me install e10+ games, but my Xbox let's me download T games with the same...

in XBoX on Windows
    My PC won't let me install e10+ games, but my Xbox let's me download T games with the same...: I am using a family account, and my account has no purchase restrictions. Without sharing anything personal I am more than 13 years old. I tried to download Among Us with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate,...
  4. Xbox Account | Move account Information as same person different email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account | Move account Information as same person different email: How do I move gamertag, funds balance and data to my new email address which is already part of the family group? 5a546449-7495-4d9f-b229-6ecadf31f8f1
  5. Help! being harassed on xbox by multiple account of the same person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! being harassed on xbox by multiple account of the same person: So this guy who was smurfing in rocket league which is where they make a fresh account to play against players of a lot lower skill level to easily beat them, he was spamming WLM which I think is...
  6. Yo I have been on avoid me for 3 weeks getting reported by the same person [mod removed].

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yo I have been on avoid me for 3 weeks getting reported by the same person [mod removed].: [mod removed] is reporting me and on several different accounts my gt is [mod removed] 9d44a818-1a23-43e1-acf9-62ed26504886
  7. What actually happens when a person gets reported? I always see the same cheaters playing and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What actually happens when a person gets reported? I always see the same cheaters playing and ...: It has bothered me because I cannot stand cheaters, glitchers, modders etc. I come online and play infected and have to deal with people inside walls and other things. The "goliath god mode" is...
  8. Repeatedly reported by the same person for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeatedly reported by the same person for no reason: My son is being reported by the same person - 4 times so far - for 'hate speech'. This person is known to my son, and reports him when my son won't play with him, or do what he wants in a game....
  9. I keep connecting when the one person is in the same party

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep connecting when the one person is in the same party: I’m currently having a major problem with Xbox parties. Long story short, whenever I’m in a party, everything is fine but when one account in particular shows up, we both start connecting and...
  10. Same person keeps reporting my game dvr clips because i kicked him off my club!!!!!!Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same person keeps reporting my game dvr clips because i kicked him off my club!!!!!!Please ...: I have been with Microsoft for close to 15 years. I have never had any enforcement issues, EVER! Here recently i have started a club that now has 200 members. I have had to ban certain people from...