Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

Discus and support Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll keep it simple. In order to open the Netflix App for my kids to watch a movie, they need to know the family filter passcode. The only way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SquareWord7197, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

I'll keep it simple.

In order to open the Netflix App for my kids to watch a movie, they need to know the family filter passcode.

The only way to keep them from asking us every time, is to remove the family passcode (or give it to them).

Completely defeats the point of a family code.

Xbox? Microsoft? Please respond to these posts.

:)

SquareWord7197, Jan 1, 2014
  2. cates
    cates Guest
    Child trying to join Xbox Live with existing profile

Having same exact problem as mutableTomcat02 and rest of the readers. Yet another Microsoft Fail!

cates, Jan 1, 2014
  3. LinkManiac64
    LinkManiac64 Guest
    Problem downloading update Error Code 42fe-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

I am having the same problem as the rest of you. Tried everything. HELP!!!!!

LinkManiac64, Jan 1, 2014
  4. cates Win User

Child trying to join Xbox Live with existing profile

Having same exact problem as mutableTomcat02 and rest of the readers. Yet another Microsoft Fail!
  5. Jimbo76-3E96F4B2-A04 Win User

connected but not connected

Same here, lots of folks have same problems. check out he rest of the threads.
  6. konze 1977 Win User

Hot wheels add on still saying locked after purchase

I´ve got the same Problem, but i don´t want to Play the rest... i just want to Play hot wheels...

The Microsoft contact told me it´s a technical problem. When the fault has been corrected it works without reaching any level
  7. ElizabethOB Win User

Daily Challenge doesn't work

I'm having the same problem with Minesweeper. The rest of the games run fine.
  8. The Spoonisher Win User

GTA online/tutorial broken?

Anybody know what's going on with the cypress flats mission? Is it the same problem with the rest of it?
Thema:

Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

1. Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening? - Similar Threads - Same problem rest

2. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...: After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB...
  3. immer noch das gleiche Problem, Profil meldet sich einfach ab [Translation-still the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    immer noch das gleiche Problem, Profil meldet sich einfach ab [Translation-still the same...: Nachdem der letzte Thread ja geschlossen wurde, sehr nett übrigens, hier nochmal was neues. Sie konnten nicht angemeldet werden. Versuchen Sie es in einigen Minuten noch einmal oder prüfen Sie...
  4. nat problem with 2 consoles on the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat problem with 2 consoles on the same network: my set up is a virgin hub 3 , with xboxone 1 wired through ethernet and xboxone 2 connected through wireless. I have alternate port chosen on xboxone 2 on the xbox network advanced settings. my...
  5. keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem: please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not working and i haven't had a problem with mouse...
  6. Same sign in problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same sign in problem: hello, I’m also experiencing this issue with signing in and was seeking some assistance to this problem. 36a99ab3-8a43-474e-bbcc-f6fe2e1f9c12
  7. Same Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same Problem: 0x8B05000C Won't let me connect to my wireless. ad45d23b-6fcc-4d0b-9cc6-b687a7c75038
  8. Will Forza Horizon 2 have the same problem as the Forza Horizon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Forza Horizon 2 have the same problem as the Forza Horizon?: Good afternoon, I'm a big fan of the Horizon series. I would like to know if the Forza Horizon 2 will have the same problem of temporary contracts of Forza Horizon making the game leave the...
  9. Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere: Hope someone can help, Have recently installed Xbox App on our PC so we can co-op games without split screen. However a problem has occurred that a game has updated on the Xbox One but...
  10. Same Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same Problem: I have these same issues. Until about a month or 2 ago, world tour worked really well. Now I have the problem with the time showing up as from when I started playing, even after signing out, the...