Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

Discus and support Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'll keep it simple. In order to open the Netflix App for my kids to watch a movie, they need to know the family filter passcode. The only way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SquareWord7197, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

I'll keep it simple.

In order to open the Netflix App for my kids to watch a movie, they need to know the family filter passcode.

The only way to keep them from asking us every time, is to remove the family passcode (or give it to them).

Completely defeats the point of a family code.

Xbox? Microsoft? Please respond to these posts.

:)

SquareWord7197, Jan 1, 2014
  2. cates
    cates Guest
    Child trying to join Xbox Live with existing profile

Having same exact problem as mutableTomcat02 and rest of the readers. Yet another Microsoft Fail!

cates, Jan 1, 2014
  3. LinkManiac64
    LinkManiac64 Guest
    Problem downloading update Error Code 42fe-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

I am having the same problem as the rest of you. Tried everything. HELP!!!!!

LinkManiac64, Jan 1, 2014
  4. cates Win User

Child trying to join Xbox Live with existing profile

Having same exact problem as mutableTomcat02 and rest of the readers. Yet another Microsoft Fail!
  5. Jimbo76-3E96F4B2-A04 Win User

connected but not connected

Same here, lots of folks have same problems. check out he rest of the threads.
  6. ElizabethOB Win User

Daily Challenge doesn't work

I'm having the same problem with Minesweeper. The rest of the games run fine.
  7. konze 1977 Win User

Hot wheels add on still saying locked after purchase

I´ve got the same Problem, but i don´t want to Play the rest... i just want to Play hot wheels...

The Microsoft contact told me it´s a technical problem. When the fault has been corrected it works without reaching any level
  8. The Spoonisher Win User

GTA online/tutorial broken?

Anybody know what's going on with the cypress flats mission? Is it the same problem with the rest of it?
Thema:

Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

1. Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening? - Similar Threads - Same problem rest

2. Xbox not connecting to internet properly, has same problem after hard reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not connecting to internet properly, has same problem after hard reset.: Hello, I have been having some issues with my Xbox One S. I have been trying to connect to the internet, which was working fine before, but when you go into the advance settings on the console,...
  3. My xbox one s is having loads of problems at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s is having loads of problems at the same time: Hi, basically for some reason one random day my xbox wouldnt turn on when i somehow got it to turn on i was stuck on the green xbox screen. Sometimes theres a black screen and after 20 mins im on...
  4. Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house: Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house Halp! What am I missing? My husband and I have two Xbox One consoles. Our issue was that we could not play games together because they were...
  5. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  6. Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?: My buddy can't sign into his Xbox with his old Hotmail address, it only lets him use outlook.com address. He started a new account but it only lets him sign into his old account using outlook....
  7. Anyone else have this same problem as me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have this same problem as me?: I've gotten new controllers. I have multiple Xbox consoles. The latest console I own is an Xbox one S. I believe this happened to me once but it then resolved itself. Today as this issue occurred...
  8. Same problem, new day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same problem, new day: My last complaint was about how I couldn't access any of my games offline. The only responses I received were unhelpful, one asking if my Xbox was my home Xbox, which it is, and the other...
  9. Two xboxes in the same house connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xboxes in the same house connection problems: Hi I wonder if anyone can help. This i suspect is a common problem but I couldnt find the answer on the communities. I have two xbox ones. Both connect to the internet. I have two xbox gold...
  10. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...: After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB...