Same problem here...

Discus and support Same problem here... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems to only happen with the XBox Fitness! GRRRR! b9dceba3-3c87-4219-92e9-b2d3a6ce09cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ureymills, Feb 5, 2014.

1. ureymills
    ureymills Guest

Same problem here...

It seems to only happen with the XBox Fitness! GRRRR!

:)

ureymills, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Toad 004
    Toad 004 Guest
    Same problem here!!!

If you can buy 400 but not 4000, then these 2 things come to mind:

Point of Sale Transaction limits

Very common on all credit/debit cards and even more common for people to be unaware of. Say your limit is $1,000. (not your credit limit, your daily PoS limit).If you have spent $972, then 400 will go through, but not 4000 and you have more than $5 but less
    than $50.

20,000 MSP limit

This is crazy rare to come up, but any account can not have more than 20,000 MSP at any given time. If you have 16,910 MSP, 4000 would place you above 20,000, but 400 would not.

Toad 004, Feb 5, 2014
  3. IvanDesuó
    IvanDesuó Guest
    Same problem here!!!

I´m getting the same problem here, however, I only can buy 400Ms points. I tried to buy 4000Ms and I couldn´t, after I tried 400Ms and it workerd, then I tried 1600Ms and didn´t work and finally I tried to buy 400Ms again and worked again, I imagine it isn´t
    related to my paypal account or credcard. I use paypal and I´m really upset with this. Does anyone found a solution??

Cheers

IvanDesuó, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Toad 004 Win User

Same problem here!!!

If you can buy 400 but not 4000, then these 2 things come to mind:

Point of Sale Transaction limits

Very common on all credit/debit cards and even more common for people to be unaware of. Say your limit is $1,000. (not your credit limit, your daily PoS limit).If you have spent $972, then 400 will go through, but not 4000 and you have more than $5 but less
    than $50.

20,000 MSP limit

This is crazy rare to come up, but any account can not have more than 20,000 MSP at any given time. If you have 16,910 MSP, 4000 would place you above 20,000, but 400 would not.
  5. BongKaos Win User

Same here

Did you purchase the game or get the Demo...
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Same Here

Hey Link, what happens when you run a LIVE connection test? What comes up, exactly? What's listed under 'more info?'
  7. Mark A Dur Win User

Same here

Is this to be a helpful and have an area to post Kinect issues? ..if so there is an area already

forums.xbox.com/.../11.aspx
    ..if not please specify issues you are having so the proper help can be given,
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

Same here

Well....it would be a start if you could maybe say what problems you are having or had with your kinect and its games, because so far that post doesnt quite give any information what so ever

-

Maybe next time put something in the title to suggest what the problems are, then add your experience or solution in the opening post
Thema:

Same problem here...

1. Same problem here... - Similar Threads - Same problem here

2. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...: After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB...
  3. immer noch das gleiche Problem, Profil meldet sich einfach ab [Translation-still the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    immer noch das gleiche Problem, Profil meldet sich einfach ab [Translation-still the same...: Nachdem der letzte Thread ja geschlossen wurde, sehr nett übrigens, hier nochmal was neues. Sie konnten nicht angemeldet werden. Versuchen Sie es in einigen Minuten noch einmal oder prüfen Sie...
  4. nat problem with 2 consoles on the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat problem with 2 consoles on the same network: my set up is a virgin hub 3 , with xboxone 1 wired through ethernet and xboxone 2 connected through wireless. I have alternate port chosen on xboxone 2 on the xbox network advanced settings. my...
  5. keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem: please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not working and i haven't had a problem with mouse...
  6. Same sign in problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same sign in problem: hello, I’m also experiencing this issue with signing in and was seeking some assistance to this problem. 36a99ab3-8a43-474e-bbcc-f6fe2e1f9c12
  7. Same Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same Problem: 0x8B05000C Won't let me connect to my wireless. ad45d23b-6fcc-4d0b-9cc6-b687a7c75038
  8. Will Forza Horizon 2 have the same problem as the Forza Horizon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Forza Horizon 2 have the same problem as the Forza Horizon?: Good afternoon, I'm a big fan of the Horizon series. I would like to know if the Forza Horizon 2 will have the same problem of temporary contracts of Forza Horizon making the game leave the...
  9. Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere: Hope someone can help, Have recently installed Xbox App on our PC so we can co-op games without split screen. However a problem has occurred that a game has updated on the Xbox One but...
  10. Same Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same Problem: I have these same issues. Until about a month or 2 ago, world tour worked really well. Now I have the problem with the time showing up as from when I started playing, even after signing out, the...