Same

Discus and support Same in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cant believe it same here! to be honest a bit frustrated at this, as more time goes on more i feel like i have just wasted money. If theres a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZaShark, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ZaShark
    ZaShark Guest

Same

Cant believe it same here! to be honest a bit frustrated at this, as more time goes on more i feel like i have just wasted money. If theres a problem with the online service why cant i sign in and play offline!!! Design Flaw is all i can see. I think
    the coding for this system is more or less the same as at the e3 launch but slightly tweaked, i.e need to be logged on to the internet to work. but still half hashed.

:)

ZaShark, Jan 22, 2014
  2. footthumb
    footthumb Guest
    Same old same old

I like to just stare at that comment. "these forums suck"

Almost as genius as, "Posting sucks"

footthumb, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Same old same old

Over a week of waiting! Still cant load Tri Peaks!! Not rocket science is it? Does anyone from Microsoft actually read this stuff??

EnragedPython15, Jan 22, 2014
  4. colllecionador Win User

same...

Again, people trying to get XP for the Ambassador program not caring if is helping someone or not. *rolleyes*
  5. Onl1ne Secur1ty Win User

SAME!!!!

EVERY TIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD NUKETOWN ZOMBIES IT SAYS IT CAN'T DOWNLOAD!!!! AGGHHHHHH!
  6. Itz Tron Win User

same

it worked fine after a little bit it was either live isp or router
  7. FiftyFour Bravo Win User

same

or it could mean your isp is having problems
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Same

The number of signins is limited - that's why it's a free beta. As soon as they can, they'll let you in.
Thema:

Same

1. Same - Similar Threads - Same

2. 3 Xbox same house, cant play together

in XboX Networking Hardware
    3 Xbox same house, cant play together: 3 Xbox same house, cant play together How many clients can be connected at the same time on your router ?, Since they have a maximum and in turn each console uses a certain amount of internet so...
  3. In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.

in XboX Insiders
    In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.: I just watched A Plague Tale freak out for over a minute during the sign-on window pop-up. My pc was cycling between the initial sign-on window, confirmation window, and the game for minutes. Why...
  4. Anyone know what I can do about this? They're connected to the same wifi network, so I'm a...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know what I can do about this? They're connected to the same wifi network, so I'm a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GrimmSleeper97 [link] [comments]
  5. Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing in on the Xbox the same hotmail/outlook email problem?: My buddy can't sign into his Xbox with his old Hotmail address, it only lets him use outlook.com address. He started a new account but it only lets him sign into his old account using outlook....
  6. Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can I use same account on Minecraft win10 and Minecraft pe: I buy minecraft win 10 edition (bedrock edition). But I want to play minecraft on my cellphone.can I use same account between pe and win10. *Please help me *(My mother tongue is not English, so...
  7. Wolfenstein Yougblood on Game Pass is not the same as the Steam version

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein Yougblood on Game Pass is not the same as the Steam version: Hi, Firstly, let me make this clear, this isn't a question as I'm not having tech issues. It's not really to complain either. More my musings. So I was wondering, is Wolfenstein Youngblood on...
  8. Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?: Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another On the same account. I credited my sons account by mistake and microsoft will not refund me my money ad they state its not in terms of the...
  9. Two Xbox ones in the same house 2020

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Two Xbox ones in the same house 2020: Two Xbox ones in the same house (chat problem) 2020 Never had any issues in our house (two xbox family) - sorry to hear of your issues. Other than the open NAT suggested above I have no idea...
  10. Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...: So I've been playing FInal Fantasy XV on PC through the Xbox Beta App and been having some performance issues. Game usually stays at 60 FPS for the first few minutes after I launch the game, but...