Same

Discus and support Same in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cant believe it same here! to be honest a bit frustrated at this, as more time goes on more i feel like i have just wasted money. If theres a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZaShark, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ZaShark
    ZaShark Guest

Same

Cant believe it same here! to be honest a bit frustrated at this, as more time goes on more i feel like i have just wasted money. If theres a problem with the online service why cant i sign in and play offline!!! Design Flaw is all i can see. I think
    the coding for this system is more or less the same as at the e3 launch but slightly tweaked, i.e need to be logged on to the internet to work. but still half hashed.

:)

ZaShark, Jan 22, 2014
  2. footthumb
    footthumb Guest
    Same old same old

I like to just stare at that comment. "these forums suck"

Almost as genius as, "Posting sucks"

footthumb, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Same old same old

Over a week of waiting! Still cant load Tri Peaks!! Not rocket science is it? Does anyone from Microsoft actually read this stuff??

EnragedPython15, Jan 22, 2014
  4. colllecionador Win User

same...

Again, people trying to get XP for the Ambassador program not caring if is helping someone or not. *rolleyes*
  5. Onl1ne Secur1ty Win User

SAME!!!!

EVERY TIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD NUKETOWN ZOMBIES IT SAYS IT CAN'T DOWNLOAD!!!! AGGHHHHHH!
  6. Itz Tron Win User

same

it worked fine after a little bit it was either live isp or router
  7. FiftyFour Bravo Win User

same

or it could mean your isp is having problems
  8. VibroPlex Win User

Same

The number of signins is limited - that's why it's a free beta. As soon as they can, they'll let you in.
Thema:

Same

1. Same - Similar Threads - Same

2. Disconnecting at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting at the same time: I am having this issue every night/day, every time i wake up and go on my xbox if it is before 9:30 my xbox can connect to my wi-fi but it doesn't connect to xbox live and everynight at 11 pm ish...
  3. Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time: Just this. All of this. Hard reset does not fix and unplugging all USB's does not fix. Anyone ever have this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QySCn4Zio 7bb971a3-c568-4754-9f46-e914a44d1c7e
  4. Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?: Hi, My husband and I decided to buy Ark: Survival Evolved so that we could play together. We have tried playing split-screen on the Xbox One on a non-dedicated server (with a friend joining in on...
  5. Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one: I and unable to see a family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one but they can see my status 0c2cf75e-5bea-4b41-a7e9-ad7d3712c050
  6. Gamepass pc beta on desktop and laptop at same time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass pc beta on desktop and laptop at same time.: I am wondering if i can run game pass games on my desktop and laptop at the same time? Both are set up and signed in to my microsoft account. Wanting to play forza at home on desktop and...
  7. How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household: We have two consoles , one with a monthly by monthly gold and one with prepaid card gold. How do I set it up so that the recurring gold can be accessed by both consoles at same time....
  8. Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?: Example for Mortal Kombat 11 below. We regret the result, however, the rules do not prohibit spam skills. Please read the rules. https://play.eslgaming.com/mor...extra-north-america/rules/ What...
  9. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...: After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB...
  10. Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.: About 2-3 days ago I get communications banned because I mistakenly sent a vulgar message to who I assumed was a bot account since I was getting spammed with friend requests from people I have...