Samsung A20 and xbox360. Hotspot problem.

Discus and support Samsung A20 and xbox360. Hotspot problem. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try to connect my hotspot and the Xbox360 read the phone but fail to connect. I connect an iphone x, moto e6, lg stylo4 and all connect but the A20... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarmenIsabela2009, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Samsung A20 and xbox360. Hotspot problem.

I try to connect my hotspot and the Xbox360 read the phone but fail to connect.

I connect an iphone x, moto e6, lg stylo4 and all connect but the A20 Samsung no. And i do not know what to do.

My first language is spanish, sorry with my redaction. Thank for your time.

:)

CarmenIsabela2009, Apr 18, 2020
  2. nazimli Win User

3. christon wane Win User

After reading this i understand that soon my hotspot problem well solved

9Apps 9App 9aps
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Carmen,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with a hotspot. We recommend reaching out to Samsung as the console is connecting to other hotspots on different devices. Also check with your phone provider as there may be limit
    for devices.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. x11Smithyx Win User

Will samsung A20 hotspot an xbox360s??

Hi allycurrant,

This is not something I've ever tried, however there are various posts online saying that your Xbox can run off a mobile hotspot.

You apparently do this how you would when connecting any ither device to your phones hotspot.

You can not do it the other way around. So you can't use your Xbox to give your phone WiFi.

Hope this helps,

6. onyxishere Win User

samsung s4 hotspot problem

Sorry to hear it. My research has shown that if you want to connect to a 3g/4g source with your console you will need to purchase a 3g/4g router
Thema:

1. Samsung A20 and xbox360. Hotspot problem. - Similar Threads - Samsung A20 xbox360

2. Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app: [IMG] need some help here; when I first loaded samsung dex and attempted to load the game streaming app; it somehow managed to shut the window all the way off to the edge of the side of my...
  3. Will samsung A20 hotspot an xbox360s??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will samsung A20 hotspot an xbox360s??: Cannot get internet from samsungA20 does anyone know why?? Samsung don't!! 512b10ef-bd53-4fd6-b9c6-170be6a9ea31
  4. No Signal Connecting XBox One S with Samsung TV- check source

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Signal Connecting XBox One S with Samsung TV- check source: I'm having a frustrating time setting up my XBox One S with Samsung 4K TV(s). In short, the Samsung TV says 'No Signal' on the screen. it was working fine before. I've now tried to set-up the...
  5. 4l Samsung monitor is telling us it canโ€™t support 4K?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4l Samsung monitor is telling us it canโ€™t support 4K?: I am trying to enable 4k on my 4k monitor but when i go into video modes, i cannot enable 4k, so i looked in 4k tv details and it says my tv does not support 4k? I went back into video modes,...
  6. Xbox One, virgin Media TiVo, Samsung soundbar and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, virgin Media TiVo, Samsung soundbar and TV: Hi all, Just bought an Xbox and downloading a massive update. Strugglinf to figure out the best to way to connect all the above devices. I have a series 4 samsung TV with two HDMI ports, a...
  7. Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?

in XboX Insiders
    Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?: [IMG] submitted by /u/President_Roley [link] [comments]
  8. : Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D: : Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D I would use the HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One, Third Party cables can be hit or miss depending on there quality,...
  9. My Xbox One S has power to it but my Samsung smart tv is saying that there is no power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S has power to it but my Samsung smart tv is saying that there is no power...: Hey everyone, I need help to figure out the problem with my console. When I turn on the console and the TV it is saying that I need to turn on my system. But the power is on my gaming system. Can...
  10. XboxOne External HDD 1 TB (Samsung M3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne External HDD 1 TB (Samsung M3): Hello, I am sure it has been asked many times, but I have a Samsung M3 1TB as an external HDD. It was working fine, until XboxOne started telling me that the connection is not fast enough (not...