Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

Discus and support Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/segadc, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/segadc
    /u/segadc Guest

Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox option like Gaems or something similar. Anyway definitely check it out if you have a Samsung Device.

submitted by /u/segadc
    [link] [comments]

/u/segadc, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

Anyone excited for E3?

I'm hoping they release the date for Project Xcloud cause it will be able to stream 3,500 Xbox games...Now I'm ready!
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

new specs from the consloe and more games for project xcloud streaming
  5. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

The Game Streaming with Project xCloud is supposed be coming to Windows 10 this year. I would assume/hope they will keep supporting the Xbox Console Companion for streaming until that is officially launched and available.
  6. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

Thema:

1. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen! - Similar Threads - Samsung Dex Project

2. My Minecraft PE used on a Samsung S7 keeps crashing everytime I try to log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft PE used on a Samsung S7 keeps crashing everytime I try to log in: I have an xbox account which worked before but when I stopped playing until recently, it stopped randomly and now I can't log in as it will just stop the app. I tried lowering the render distance...
  3. NEED HELP WITH 144 HERTZ, XBOX ONE X, SAMSUNG JG56

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP WITH 144 HERTZ, XBOX ONE X, SAMSUNG JG56: Just got a new monitor, a Samsung JG56, it supports 144 hertz. At first I couldn't find the option for it until I changed my Display override to HDMI, i was then able to change it to 120 hertz....
  4. Game Pass, xcloud, Samsung Dex without a xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass, xcloud, Samsung Dex without a xbox: I dont have the newest Xbox and I cant afford one now. I have a pretty New Samsung Note. Im not very familiar with the newest xbox subscriptions. I was wondering, if it is possible to subscribe...
  5. can i use samsung chrome book as tv for xbox one s

in XBoX on Mobile
    can i use samsung chrome book as tv for xbox one s: can i use samsung chrome book as tv for xbox one s 154ec01e-8b7c-4d34-9848-1d4d76f76565
  6. Samsung UN50TU8000FXZA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung UN50TU8000FXZA: Hello, I have an Xbox one X and for some reason my UN50TU8000FXZA which is 4K UHD with HDR10 isn't working with my X. For some reason the input signal plus doesn't show anything and IF I get it...
  7. Ever since I started running my Xbox through my Samsung HW-90R for Dolby Atmos there are...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since I started running my Xbox through my Samsung HW-90R for Dolby Atmos there are...: Hey everyone, Im writing since I bought a Dolby Atmos home theater system about 1-2 months ago and I keep running into this issue everynow and then on my xbox whenever I try to access stuff like...
  8. Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app: [IMG] need some help here; when I first loaded samsung dex and attempted to load the game streaming app; it somehow managed to shut the window all the way off to the edge of the side of my...
  9. Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?

in XboX Insiders
    Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?: [IMG] submitted by /u/President_Roley [link] [comments]
  10. Running on Samsung Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Running on Samsung Dex: Got this bad boy running on Samsung Dex. Would be cool to be able to go Full Screen but this is pretty neat for a super portable big screen exp. Samsung S8 as well so a little old but handling it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox streaming app on samsung dex