Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

Discus and support Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/segadc, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/segadc
    /u/segadc Guest

Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox option like Gaems or something similar. Anyway definitely check it out if you have a Samsung Device.

submitted by /u/segadc
    [link] [comments]

/u/segadc, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Anyone excited for E3?

I'm hoping they release the date for Project Xcloud cause it will be able to stream 3,500 Xbox games...Now I'm ready!
  3. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

4. xX Deano Xo Win User

Xcloud

when i was at XO19 i talked about this with thr Xcloud Crew, its still in its test stage and i have a iPhone X but I have decided to get a Samsung as well just for Project xCloud to test it
  5. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
  6. Smwutches Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Thema:

1. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen! - Similar Threads - Samsung Dex Project

2. Samsung CHG70 120hz Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung CHG70 120hz Issues: So I recently got a 27" Samsung CHG70 gaming monitor to use, in part, with my Xbox One X. One of the main reasons was the X's capability to utilize 1440p @ 120hz (I know, I know - basically all...
  3. Xbox one x on Samsung q80 auto low latency issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x on Samsung q80 auto low latency issues: Whenever i want to use my xbox to watch netflix or something besides a game, the game mode switches as its supposed to but always switches back to game mode on even when im watching a video. My tv...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox I recently purchased a un506900 and I already owned a q65fn. My qled has a universal smart remote and I can control my xbox with it and...
  5. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've called both Xbox and Samsung support and neither were able to answer...
  6. Any Way to connect to samsung galaxy s7 by wire?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Way to connect to samsung galaxy s7 by wire?: Hello, i have just tries to do game streaming, but as i have the original XBOX + controllers i cant connect with bluetooth. I am wondering if there is any ither way, as i dont wanna spend alot of...
  7. Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...: Does anyone know how to fix this? Please and thank you c744a8c9-b64c-41c1-8210-b9ae78fcfb13
  8. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've press the discovery button on the controller, and scan under...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen Actually it’s not just on my xbox. When I first saw it earlier, I went on the Youtube app on my tv and didn’t see the issue. However I...
  10. Running on Samsung Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Running on Samsung Dex: Got this bad boy running on Samsung Dex. Would be cool to be able to go Full Screen but this is pretty neat for a super portable big screen exp. Samsung S8 as well so a little old but handling it...