Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

Discus and support Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/segadc, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/segadc
    /u/segadc Guest

Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox option like Gaems or something similar. Anyway definitely check it out if you have a Samsung Device.

submitted by /u/segadc
    [link] [comments]

/u/segadc, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

Anyone excited for E3?

I'm hoping they release the date for Project Xcloud cause it will be able to stream 3,500 Xbox games...Now I'm ready!
  3. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

4. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
  5. Smwutches Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

Hello Itz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen! - Similar Threads - Samsung Dex Project

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen Actually it’s not just on my xbox. When I first saw it earlier, I went on the Youtube app on my tv and didn’t see the issue. However I...
  3. Anyone else using a Samsung Note 10

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else using a Samsung Note 10: So far my experience with xcloud had been pretty amazing. The only gripe is that my phones aspect ratio is 19:9 so it causes it to black bar on both sides. Not a huge issue but the text in most...
  4. Samsung Q90R Xbox 4K issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung Q90R Xbox 4K issue: Hi Everybody, Hoping somebody here can help me with my issue. I have a Q90R 65 inch QlED that has been working great since i got it ( about two month). I run an Xbox one x and the Playstation...
  5. Lip Sync issue on Dolby Atmos with Xbox One X and Samsung HW-Q90R soundbar over HDMI ARC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lip Sync issue on Dolby Atmos with Xbox One X and Samsung HW-Q90R soundbar over HDMI ARC: Hi guys I need your help as this is driving me crazy at the moment :D I have a Lip Sync issue with my Xbox one X configured in Atmos and my Sasmung HW-Q90R soundbar, both connected via HDMI ARC...
  6. Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming Samsung Note 9 issue: Hey, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having an issue (or I'm doing something wrong) with the Xbox button on their controller while using the console streaming. When I'm in a game and I...
  7. Samsung Galaxy Fold

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Galaxy Fold: My phone is not listed as a choice and I want to try this out. I've been a member of Xbox live over 10 years. If anyone reads this can help msg me or let me know. submitted by /u/immortaldragn...
  8. Forza or Gears 5 HDR Brightness von Samsung Q9FN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza or Gears 5 HDR Brightness von Samsung Q9FN: Hello, everybody. I would like to ask you the following question: What HDR brightness can you set Forza Horizon 4 and Gears 5 to in their menus? I have the Samsung Q9FN, which is considered to be...
  9. Running on Samsung Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Running on Samsung Dex: Got this bad boy running on Samsung Dex. Would be cool to be able to go Full Screen but this is pretty neat for a super portable big screen exp. Samsung S8 as well so a little old but handling it...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter I would bet you can find an extension cable on Amazon just fine. Maybe even a local PC shop. :) cadce9f0-cb38-4569-b1a0-387ca87581de