Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app

Discus and support Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] need some help here; when I first loaded samsung dex and attempted to load the game streaming app; it somehow managed to shut the window all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sage20500, May 29, 2020.

1. /u/sage20500
    /u/sage20500 Guest

Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app [​IMG]

need some help here; when I first loaded samsung dex and attempted to load the game streaming app; it somehow managed to shut the window all the way off to the edge of the side of my screen; and I can't figure out how the bloody heck to either make it load back in center screen or allow me to drag it anywhere else in order to make it go full screen mode. I've enabled both the dev options and the force apps to resize option in DeX Labs; but no matter what I've tried for the past hour (have even uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my pc but apparently the data is saved?) I keep getting this

The only thing I can apparently do is click the back button and nothing else

submitted by /u/sage20500
    [link] [comments]

/u/sage20500, May 29, 2020
  2. KernelPower Win User

Xbox console companion app wont connect to Xbox one

I have the same problem as dex. Streaming to pc worked great for a long time and now i cant see the xbox. My pc and xbox are wired on the same network. My app version is 48.59.130001.00000

EDIT: I just did a manual restart on my console and it appears to have fixed my issue
  3. KingOfTheRen Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

I would imagine it might be an enable-able feature in the future, perhaps next console as Dolby Vision is supported on Xbox Via select Streaming APPS. I know Xbox and Samsung work closely together and Samsung will never support Dolby Vision as they have
    their own similar technology called HDR 10+ so that may play a factor.
  4. BANE XX Win User

Video Streaming Apps- Poor Performance

This is happening on all my streaming apps, if not all of the streaming apps: Netflix, Amazon Instant, Youtube, XLei. Lucky for me I have a PS3, and a Samsung SmartTv or I would be in trouble, but this is just annoying. This all began when I updated the
    console to the "New Experience". Please fix or give ETA as soon as possible.
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

Streaming Xbox to Windows 10 Broken

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause Xbox app game streaming not to work properly. Here are 2 methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10:

1. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app game streaming issues.

2. Here is a
    link
    on improving Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance.

Let us know how it turns out.
  6. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
Thema:

1. Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app - Similar Threads - Samsung Dex Game

2. : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6: : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6 Try plugging the HDMI cable in a different HDMI socket on the TV. Some HDMI sockets on TV's have different functions. You may only have one or two...
  3. Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV: Hello, I am reaching out for some support with my Xbox 360 working with my 2019 Samsung TV. It's an RU8000 model, but others are having the same issues with the Q70R model. When I connect my...
  4. Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10

in XBoX on Mobile
    Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10: Hi when I try and connect my controller to my Samsung galaxy a10 as this pops up [img] c9b3995e-5fbf-440e-b2ce-93d32b9476c5
  5. Issues with Xbox One S screen flickering on Samsung TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Xbox One S screen flickering on Samsung TV: [img] Hi, I’m having issues with my Samsung 6 Series 43” TV with my new Xbox One S, the Samsung model is UN43NU6900. The issue I’m experiencing is with the UHD Color option on the TV, which when...
  6. Saída de som do x-box 360 na Tv Smart Samsung 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saída de som do x-box 360 na Tv Smart Samsung 4K: Prezados(a), boa tarde Comprei uma Tv Smart Samsung 4K, mas ao adaptar meu X-box 360 na tv a imagem é perfeita, mas não sai o som dos jogos, tanto com cabo HDMI quanto no analógico. Alguém...
  7. : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung: : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch) The OP says the 50 inch TV still works, so it seems to be a bandwidth issue....
  8. Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?

in XboX Insiders
    Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?: [IMG] submitted by /u/President_Roley [link] [comments]
  9. Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex + Project xCloud/Console Streaming is now in full screen!: Unless I missed it but I believe the latest Game Streaming app update enabled full screen on Dex. Played it on my Note 9 with the HP Lapdock. It was so cool. Always wanted to have a portable Xbox...
  10. Running on Samsung Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Running on Samsung Dex: Got this bad boy running on Samsung Dex. Would be cool to be able to go Full Screen but this is pretty neat for a super portable big screen exp. Samsung S8 as well so a little old but handling it...