Samsung Galaxy Fold

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy Fold in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My phone is not listed as a choice and I want to try this out. I've been a member of Xbox live over 10 years. If anyone reads this can help msg me or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/immortaldragn, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Samsung Galaxy Fold

My phone is not listed as a choice and I want to try this out. I've been a member of Xbox live over 10 years. If anyone reads this can help msg me or let me know.

submitted by /u/immortaldragn
    [link] [comments]

/u/immortaldragn, Oct 29, 2019
  2. 93tid Win User

Can't messge on the xbox app even after the provided solution

Bruh I just say my phones a galaxy s5 aka samsung galaxy s5 stupid bot
    And he just said that Samsung devices are not supported here, so you need to go ask Samsung.
  3. CliffHebert Win User

Freecell Achievement

The first two times was on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I have now done it on a Samsung S5 Sport as well.
  4. A Frozen Poo Win User

Clear this up for me?

Thats same cable as samsung galaxy s3/s4 cable.
  5. PaulNEVILLE Win User

Xbox Live iPhone app

Downloaded Android app but not working on my samsung galaxy ace :(
  6. BrettPines Win User

Can't messge on the xbox app even after the provided solution

Bruh I just say my phones a galaxy s5 aka samsung galaxy s5 [Mod removed - Profanity] bot
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy Fold

1. Samsung Galaxy Fold - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy Fold

2. Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't get controller to show up on bluetooth on my samsung galaxy a50 but works fine with...: Does anyone know how to fix this? Please and thank you c744a8c9-b64c-41c1-8210-b9ae78fcfb13
  3. somewhone stoll my samsung galaxy phone and much more i.d. pinpas etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    somewhone stoll my samsung galaxy phone and much more i.d. pinpas etc.: Oke i am from limburg and live now almost 2year in Dordrecht. I was back there for a week or so there thy toke my backpakket and phones and i need back all the information on my phones. How i...
  4. Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?: Looking for advice if I should learn more about duel boot ? Or maybe install Windows 10 drivers so to be best for gaming? Currently this tablet is Android 7.1.1. Anyone have success with this...
  5. I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.: I have a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I cant seem to get the xbox app to install on my phone. Its a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I have cleared the google play cached data. I tried just...
  6. Xbox Samsung Galaxy app is broken

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Samsung Galaxy app is broken: The Xbox app on my Galaxy S7 is broken, I've turned off all notifications but for some reason the app continues to notify me of unlocked achievements and party chat invites ....
  7. wired xbox one controller with samsung galaxy s5

in XBoX on Mobile
    wired xbox one controller with samsung galaxy s5: I want to use my wired xbox controller to play some older games on my phone. I have micro usb adapter for it but I can not get the controller to work with my phone. I have checked that the adapter...
  8. 2Wire: Can i use my Xbox elite controller wireless on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Can i use my Xbox elite controller wireless on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Can i use my Xbox elite controller wireless on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge how can I use my elite controller wireless on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge...
  9. xbox one -Samsung Galaxy 8+ VT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one -Samsung Galaxy 8+ VT: Hello. Sorry I don't know well where post my question. I recently bought Samsung Gear VR and Samsung Galaxy 8+. I d like to play minecraft VR but it seems my device doesn't work yet with the...
  10. Samsung galaxy s7 + controller Xbox oneCopper Shadow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung galaxy s7 + controller Xbox oneCopper Shadow: Hallo! I have bought a controller Xbox One Copper Shadow, updated the firmware to 2.3.23.85.0 in this, updated to the latest version 6.0.1 in my Samsung Galaxy S7, but they don't pair. The...