Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings

Discus and support Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Set-top Boxes) H3362: Xbox one audio settings Hey Tyson, Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TysonHildebrandt, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings

Samsung (Set-top Boxes) H3362: Xbox one audio settings
    Hey Tyson,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with your specific recording setup. Seeing as this capture card may react differently depending on what hardware you use alongside it, we strongly recommend you check out the

Hauppauge PVR 60 support page.
    Hope this helps! Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings :D

:)

TysonHildebrandt, Apr 30, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Tyson,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with your specific recording setup. Seeing as this capture card may react differently depending on what hardware you use alongside it, we strongly recommend you check out the

Hauppauge PVR 60 support page.
    Hope this helps! :D
  3. TheSwedishFlash Win User

Low Volume output on XBOX 360 (both old and brand new Slim)

I have the S27A950D samsung monitor and It only has a audio out jack and no actual settings for audio.. The volume when watching movies on the xbox is really low, anyone know the problem?
  4. Sw4g Juic3 Win User

Conflict between Comcast box and Xbox One Guide

I have it with a Samsung box (model SMT-H3362) and if you go into manually edit it, it probably won't find the EXACT model number, which is what it needs. That's my guess, and I'm hoping they get it fixed (add support for more boxes). Until then, I'll be
    watching through the regular TV because I don't want my Xbox to have to be running to watch TV if I can't use the features of it.
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

XBox One and Samsung SMT-H3270 (Time Warner)

Can you try setting your Samsung box to Stereo PCM audio instead of Dolby/Surround?
  6. BackwoodsRT Win User

5.1 Uncompressed audio via HDMI connection

Basically, I want to use HDMI for both video and audio (because it offers the best quality), but the sound is not working for HDMI connection. I chatted with a Samsung rep and they explained that the Vizio sound bar and Samsung TV might not have compatible
    versions of CEC (Consumer End Consumption) technology. I'm hoping that's not the case and that the issue is due to some minor setting that I'm missing in the Xbox One settings.
Thema:

1. Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings - Similar Threads - Samsung H3362 audio

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a Xbox one original If you go into general tv and display options on your Xbox one, you can...
  3. Xbox not video not showing for Samsung Q90R sound bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not video not showing for Samsung Q90R sound bar: I have a samsung q90r sound bar and q80 Tv with all the right setting but since i need to run the “to tv” cable to my sound bar so i can play dolby atmos content, they two devices wont work...
  4. Samsung galaxy buds don't work with game streaming/Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung galaxy buds don't work with game streaming/Xcloud: So I wrote this before and for some reason my post got removed saying there was a similar topic, but where is this similar topic?? I can't find it at all - so just want to know whether you were...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Console is not working Hi! Hope this helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected...
  6. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever HI Sandy, Yes, I've tried switching ports on the receiver and even swapped the cables out. There are 7 HDMI inputs...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2 Nvm, did research and answered my own question f655cfa8-11ca-47c9-b5cf-1bb9f2018acf
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal I had already done this test and it didn't work out either. When I contacted the Samsung attendant,...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz Okay awesome! That makes sense; the Hz settings are used when indicated, kind of like an insurance to make sure everything plays-back correctly....