Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings

Discus and support Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Set-top Boxes) H3362: Xbox one audio settings Hey Tyson, Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TysonHildebrandt, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings

Samsung (Set-top Boxes) H3362: Xbox one audio settings
    Hey Tyson,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with your specific recording setup. Seeing as this capture card may react differently depending on what hardware you use alongside it, we strongly recommend you check out the

Hauppauge PVR 60 support page.
    Hope this helps! Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings :D

:)

TysonHildebrandt, Apr 30, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Tyson,

Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with your specific recording setup. Seeing as this capture card may react differently depending on what hardware you use alongside it, we strongly recommend you check out the

Hauppauge PVR 60 support page.
    Hope this helps! :D
  3. TheSwedishFlash Win User

Low Volume output on XBOX 360 (both old and brand new Slim)

I have the S27A950D samsung monitor and It only has a audio out jack and no actual settings for audio.. The volume when watching movies on the xbox is really low, anyone know the problem?
  4. Sw4g Juic3 Win User

Conflict between Comcast box and Xbox One Guide

I have it with a Samsung box (model SMT-H3362) and if you go into manually edit it, it probably won't find the EXACT model number, which is what it needs. That's my guess, and I'm hoping they get it fixed (add support for more boxes). Until then, I'll be
    watching through the regular TV because I don't want my Xbox to have to be running to watch TV if I can't use the features of it.
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

XBox One and Samsung SMT-H3270 (Time Warner)

Can you try setting your Samsung box to Stereo PCM audio instead of Dolby/Surround?
  6. BackwoodsRT Win User

5.1 Uncompressed audio via HDMI connection

Basically, I want to use HDMI for both video and audio (because it offers the best quality), but the sound is not working for HDMI connection. I chatted with a Samsung rep and they explained that the Vizio sound bar and Samsung TV might not have compatible
    versions of CEC (Consumer End Consumption) technology. I'm hoping that's not the case and that the issue is due to some minor setting that I'm missing in the Xbox One settings.
Thema:

1. Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings - Similar Threads - Samsung H3362 audio

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP Web translation: IP Settings I can't connect to wifi because it appears that my network is not configured. In the IP Address of my Xbox has...
  3. somewhone stoll my samsung galaxy phone and much more i.d. pinpas etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    somewhone stoll my samsung galaxy phone and much more i.d. pinpas etc.: Oke i am from limburg and live now almost 2year in Dordrecht. I was back there for a week or so there thy toke my backpakket and phones and i need back all the information on my phones. How i...
  4. Phone Wireless Chargers 5W Qi Carregador Sem Fio para Samsung S8 S9 Plus Nota 9 8 iPhone X Xs MAX XR

in XboX Insiders
    Phone Wireless Chargers 5W Qi Carregador Sem Fio para Samsung S8 S9 Plus Nota 9 8 iPhone X Xs MAX XR: With the continuous improvement of power supply quality, safety, reliability, convenience, immediacy, special occasions, special geographical environment and other requirements of electrical...
  5. 3 In 1 Charger Cabo USB Carregador para o iphone X XS XR 1 Max 7 8 para Samsung S10 para Xiaomi tipo

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 In 1 Charger Cabo USB Carregador para o iphone X XS XR 1 Max 7 8 para Samsung S10 para Xiaomi tipo: 1. Small fan for table: the mini fan has 1 speed & a 360 degree pivoting head. This quiet fan is compact enough for on a table. 2. Bring you comfort: fan for air circulation in your home can help...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Error with the update This error is a known issue, and it's being looked into. "We are having issues with the service at present in which consoles cannot be...
  7. Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming: I just bought a new 50'' 4K UHD TV (RU7100) along with Red Dead Redemption 2 for my Xbox One S. I was really excited to see how awesome the graphics would look on the TV but after countless hours...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: One S I don't believe that emailing Support is an option currently. Only chat via a virtual agent and waiting for a call back from a live person....
  9. Xbox one x not displaying on my Samsung tv or my monitor when i start it up. tried...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x not displaying on my Samsung tv or my monitor when i start it up. tried...: I'm in the preview. the..... cutting edge build (preview alpha skip ahead i think its called). Anyway I started my console up and my tv was acting like there was no signal coming through. i tried...
  10. Yamaha RX-V375: Xbox One X / Samsung UA50KU6000 / Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver / 4K HDR

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Yamaha RX-V375: Xbox One X / Samsung UA50KU6000 / Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver / 4K HDR: Yamaha (Audio/Video Receivers) RX-V375: Xbox One X / Samsung UA50KU6000 / Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver / 4K HDR Hi ARC is a feature on TV's and is not required to be a feature on the XBOX. Basically...