Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color I have a Samsung 4K UHD HDR TV - model number UN49MU7000. When... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by den solo, Jan 12, 2018.

1. den solo
    den solo Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color
    I have a Samsung 4K UHD HDR TV - model number UN49MU7000. When I turn on the HDMI UHD Color for the port my Xbox One X is connected to, all of my games won't get past the first or second screen of my games (FIFA18, Call of Duty WWII, Destiny 2) without getting
    a Black Screen. If I turn that setting off, then I can play the game.

:)

den solo, Jan 12, 2018
  2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one x tv spec

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one x tv spec
    Hi I tried with a un55hu8700 model but xbox still shows that hdr is not available

xXSwfc ClarkyXx, Jan 12, 2018
  3. Havoc AC
    Havoc AC Guest
    Xbox one X 4k screen flickering. Deep color LG

Hi there,

i have the same problem. Tv is a Samsung UE55MU7009. Screen keeps flickering if HDMI UHD Color mode is activated.

Havoc AC, Jan 12, 2018
  4. staituk Win User

xbox & HDR

Ah cheers. When I turn on HDMI UHD Color. The screen goes black. So not sure if that the Xbox does not like it or if it is a tv thing
  5. Havoc AC Win User

Xbox One X flickering and black screening in 4K after 11/17 system update

Hi there,

i have the same problem. Tv is a Samsung UE55MU7009. Screen keeps flickering if HDMI UHD Color mode is activated.
  6. Havoc AC Win User

Xbox one X 4k screen flickering. Deep color LG

Hi there,

7. DiscoNinja07 Win User

Xbox One S - Which HDR TV's?

Hey gfx1 I bought the Samsung 6470 as I returned an lg,it is UHD color as it says in the info bar at top of TV. I had a bit of an issue with vertical lines of colour popping up on the screen when I first set Xbox slim up with it,so I returned for an exchange
    and the 2nd one was the same when enabled UHD color but after about 20mins it stopped and able to play games no issues,if I put cable in hdmi 2 no such issues as this doesn't support UHD color only hdmi 1 does,I contacted Samsung support via chat and seem
    to think it could be a conflict in software of Xbox slim,I have noticed a lot of threads with people having different issues regarding HDR working with Xbox slim
  8. Comrade Norton Win User

HDR 10

I have a Samsung KS8000 and for HDR to work the TV has to have a setting called "HDMI UHD Color" turned on for the specific HDMI port that the Xbox is plugged into. Try to see if there is a setting like that on your TV's picture settings.
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Black

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10 You can always use xbox one x in any tv, HDR10 is not a requirement you can use the HDR normal and you still...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems This is a case of some testing, see the cables, image settings of both the TV and the console....
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error Follow the steps on the link...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines Hi there , Thanks for the reply. In reference to the troubleshooting provided, We would like to...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV ! Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out. Hey there Louie! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to bring up your console. I split...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time..... I realize your screen is not blank or off, but this page will have some troubleshooting...