Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update You could try an offline update. From what it sounds like is you turned the system... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by KarenLinden, Dec 15, 2018.

1. KarenLinden
    KarenLinden Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update
    You could try an offline update. From what it sounds like is you turned the system off during the update process. If you can get this to work it may solve your issue.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

:)

KarenLinden, Dec 15, 2018
  2. coco meat train Win User

3. OK Fowl Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDMI

Recommend looking into the steps here: http://xbx.lv/22upd4R / http://xbx.lv/1fnZOnF to get it serviced.
  4. KarenLinden Win User

Cant connect to hdmi after update

Hi thanks for the quick reply, I have tried all the troubleshoots , Just tried on different tv still not connecting to tv , The xbox itself seems to be working as it connects to the xbox app on my phone
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Karen,

Thanks for getting back to us. First of all I do want to apologize that this is still persisting.
    We suggest (if it hasn't already been done) a reset of the console
    since the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a
    Soft Factory Reset(while keeping games and apps)
    Before resetting your console make sure of the following:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup let's do
    manual setup.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Karen,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your Xbox One. If you still have not looked through the

Troubleshooter for Blank TV screen or monitor
    then I would advise you take a look into this.

Also go ahead and test the console on a different TV to make sure that's not the problem.

Give it a try and let us know of any changes!
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Cant

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a Xbox one original If you go into general tv and display options on your Xbox one, you can...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Console is not working Hi! Hope this helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever HI Sandy, Yes, I've tried switching ports on the receiver and even swapped the cables out. There are 7 HDMI inputs...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2 Nvm, did research and answered my own question f655cfa8-11ca-47c9-b5cf-1bb9f2018acf
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal I had already done this test and it didn't work out either. When I contacted the Samsung attendant,...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz Okay awesome! That makes sense; the Hz settings are used when indicated, kind of like an insurance to make sure everything plays-back correctly....
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65” I did a quick search and found this article on Samsung TV motion blur, hopefully tinkering with...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital Hi MichelleHodge1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox I recently purchased a un506900 and I already owned a q65fn. My qled has a universal smart remote and I can control my xbox with it and...