Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP Web translation: IP Settings I can't connect to wifi because it appears that my network is not... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JoaoDavi1611, Sep 16, 2019.

1. JoaoDavi1611
    JoaoDavi1611 Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP
    Web translation:

IP Settings

I can't connect to wifi because it appears that my network is not configured.
    In the IP Address of my Xbox has 0.0.0.0 and the Subnet Mask too.
    Someone help me please.

Response:

Hi there,

for any issues with connecting to Xbox to your network/internet see this support page:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution

It will have several steps to try depending on the issue you are experiencing.

Let us know the results

:)

JoaoDavi1611, Sep 16, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

IP Settings

I can't connect to wifi because it appears that my network is not configured.
    In the IP Address of my Xbox has 0.0.0.0 and the Subnet Mask too.
    Someone help me please.

Response:

Hi there,

for any issues with connecting to Xbox to your network/internet see this support page:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution

It will have several steps to try depending on the issue you are experiencing.

Let us know the results
  3. Pedrox Jean Win User

installation stopped app 0X80072F8F

Se você está tendo problemas com o download de apps, tente alterar as configurações de DNS.

configurações> newtork> configurações de rede> configurações avançadas> configurações de DNS> manual e digite 8.8.8.8 e 8.8.4.4 isso deve puxar o download do aplicativo através de.
    Você pode alterar as configurações de DNS de volta para automático depois.
    Eu vou tentar aqui, obrigado!

[Translate - I'll try it here, thanks!]
  4. Pedrox Jean Win User

Se você está tendo problemas com o download de apps, tente alterar as configurações de DNS.

configurações> newtork> configurações de rede> configurações avançadas> configurações de DNS> manual e digite 8.8.8.8 e 8.8.4.4 isso deve puxar o download do aplicativo através de.

Muito obrigado meu amigo!
    Thank you very much, my friend!
  5. Pedrox Jean Win User

Muito obrigado meu amigo!

[Translate - Thank you my friend!]
  6. MarcosSouza_824 Win User

Erro no modo Multiplayer do Asphalt 8: Airbone [Asphalt 8: Airbone Multiplayer mode error]

Eu mudei as configurações de segurança do meu roteador e coloquei o ip do meu note na DMZ, liberou o acesso.

[Translation-I changed the security settings of my router and put the ip of my note in the DMZ, released access.]
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Configurações

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a Xbox one original If you go into general tv and display options on your Xbox one, you can...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Console is not working Hi! Hope this helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever HI Sandy, Yes, I've tried switching ports on the receiver and even swapped the cables out. There are 7 HDMI inputs...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2 Nvm, did research and answered my own question f655cfa8-11ca-47c9-b5cf-1bb9f2018acf
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal I had already done this test and it didn't work out either. When I contacted the Samsung attendant,...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz Okay awesome! That makes sense; the Hz settings are used when indicated, kind of like an insurance to make sure everything plays-back correctly....
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65” I did a quick search and found this article on Samsung TV motion blur, hopefully tinkering with...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital Hi MichelleHodge1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox I recently purchased a un506900 and I already owned a q65fn. My qled has a universal smart remote and I can control my xbox with it and...