Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen Actually it’s not just on my xbox. When I first saw it earlier, I went on the Youtube app... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Commander 9093, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen
    Actually it’s not just on my xbox. When I first saw it earlier, I went on the Youtube app on my tv and didn’t see the issue. However I just tried watching a video from the Youtube app, the side distortion is there again. Thank you for the tip, I‘ll follow
    up with Samsung support now to see what I can do.

:)

Commander 9093, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Commander 9093 Win User

Actually it’s not just on my xbox. When I first saw it earlier, I went on the Youtube app on my tv and didn’t see the issue. However I just tried watching a video from the Youtube app, the side distortion is there again. Thank you for the tip, I‘ll follow
    up with Samsung support now to see what I can do.
  3. Panno92 Win User

Distorted Side of Screen

Hi, have you verified if this distorsion is present only with the xbox? If you try tu use your tv with other device (dvd, tv sat, ...) the screen is fine?

If you try to change the HDMI port (if available) the problem is still there?
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDMI

Recommend looking into the steps here: http://xbx.lv/22upd4R / http://xbx.lv/1fnZOnF to get it serviced.
  5. Saeleth Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out

It could be that specific HDMI port, do you have another on thr TV that you could try?
  6. XBF George L Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your Samsung TV. I recommend you communicate with the manufacturer of the TV itself to get more information about their device. You can also
    take a look at this helpful support article: Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S.

Let us know how it goes with a reply.
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Distorted

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox I recently purchased a un506900 and I already owned a q65fn. My qled has a universal smart remote and I can control my xbox with it and...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter I would bet you can find an extension cable on Amazon just fine. Maybe even a local PC shop. :) cadce9f0-cb38-4569-b1a0-387ca87581de
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP Web translation: IP Settings I can't connect to wifi because it appears that my network is not configured. In the IP Address of my Xbox has...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Error with the update This error is a known issue, and it's being looked into. "We are having issues with the service at present in which consoles cannot be...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: One S I don't believe that emailing Support is an option currently. Only chat via a virtual agent and waiting for a call back from a live person....
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal I have enabled game mode and HDR plus signal on the tv. Even then it doesnt pick it up....
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital Hello there! Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved....
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...