Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV ! in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV ! Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Oli.Filion, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Oli.Filion
    Oli.Filion Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !
    Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your Samsung TV. I recommend you communicate with the manufacturer of the TV itself to get more information about their device. You can also
    take a look at this helpful support article: Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S.

Let us know how it goes with a reply.

:)

Oli.Filion, Apr 6, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your Samsung TV. I recommend you communicate with the manufacturer of the TV itself to get more information about their device. You can also
    take a look at this helpful support article: Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S.

Let us know how it goes with a reply.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV

Hello There,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no exact picture settings for any TV. If they did this there would have to be many posted and would take up a lot of time. What are you having issues with?

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Hordie Win User

Not getting 4k Resolution or HDR

Hi beargrizzle25,

Sorry you're having issues getting 4k / HDR with your TV. Looking at the specs of your TV it doesn't appear to be HDR, so that wouldn't be an option. With Samsung's MU Series TV you would need to be in the 7000 range, and not the 6000 range. That said, I
    have a Samsung HDR 4K, and to get it to properly register you need to go to the Samsung menu and enable UHD color on the HDMI port you're using. If you don't do that, then the Xbox won't detect it correctly.
  5. GFx1 Win User

Samsung HDR tv

Hi,

I googled the e-manual for the TV model you mentioned. Manual was in dutch, and although I don't speak a word of dutch you can still read on page 96, that when using UHD Color on your HDMI input where the Xbox is connected to, 10 and 12-bit color spaces
    are supported. So in short, yes that TV supports HDR with Xbox.

downloadcenter.samsung.com/.../DUT-JZDVBEUK_1.0.9.pdf
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Samsung HDR tv

Hi, I wouldn't take anything for granted, remember the debacle that was HD Ready ?

I would suggest you check for sure that the TV has a 10 bit panel, perhaps verify it with Samsung themselves. What model number is it you're looking at getting ?
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV ! - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS HDR

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines Hi there , Thanks for the reply. In reference to the troubleshooting provided, We would like to...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV Hello There, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no exact picture settings for any TV....
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out It could be that specific HDMI port, do you have another on thr TV that you could try? 11fd0133-86f0-4c16-a448-30202c431b60
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration Hello ThyHal0Masta, every TV has it own settings, but I can recommed some adjustments based on Xbox One X features. The...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means..

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means..: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means.. Hello Primal, Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Not sure what the DVI+A mean. With the audio...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor Glad to see the issue may have been the incorrect HDMI port! Glad we could help!...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9 resolution on Samsung monitor?] The 4KTVs are...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Unable to use 4K and HDR

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Unable to use 4K and HDR: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Unable to use 4K and HDR I'm going through the same problem so I hook up my gears 1s and it works perfectly so I hook the1x back up I can't get the 4k option...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR ready? Yes HDR10 ready? No

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR ready? Yes HDR10 ready? No: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: HDR ready? Yes HDR10 ready? No November 7th was meant to be a good day for me. I even booked a day off work. Planned in advance and a few months ago purchased a...