Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter I would bet you can find an extension cable on Amazon just fine. Maybe even a local... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by RichardTurner9, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter
    I would bet you can find an extension cable on Amazon just fine. Maybe even a local PC shop. Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter :)

:)

RichardTurner9, Oct 14, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

I would bet you can find an extension cable on Amazon just fine. Maybe even a local PC shop. :)
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Racing simulator

There are so many things to consider, such as budget, space, amount of use just to name a few.

If it is for your son, you should definitely get him involved in the decision making process, as he will be the one using it.

My advice would be to ask him to make a list of features that he wants and then go from there, I will list a few just to help:

Will he be playing on PC or Xbox (shouldn't make too much difference, but worth keeping in mind.)

clutch pedal

stick shifter

Seat with frame for steering wheel and pedals

A standard gaming chair

Office chair

Another option would be to get just a steering wheel and pedals (the one that he decides on that is within the set budget if you have one) and then if it gets used a lot you can look at getting a seat.

I have a
    Logitech G920 with shifter
    and enjoy using it.

Be sure to keep us posted with how it goes, I try to keep up to date with this thread, and continue to help you along the way.
  4. BlackJackGeary7 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 G920 Problem

OK I will see with Forza Horizon 3 and continue with logitech support too. I will update this post if any interesting news.

For information, Windows Store is already configured with automatic updates and the game has been updated in version 1.0.58.2 the 13th of April. Also the driving shifter was still working fine 2 days after this update.
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Logitech Driving Force GT

Hi there,

It does not appear to be supported for Xbox 360, only for PC, PS2, and PS3.

Thanks for posting!
  6. oj from chgo Win User

Which Racing Wheel would you recommend?

Hi, If you want pedals and a gearshift, your only options are made by a company called fanatec. Expect to spend 250 and up. Sometimes you can find them for sale on Eb*y. They are a well respected company & you can find many reviews online.

Mad Catz just came out with a force feedback wheel that has pedals & a sequential shifter (you can change one gear at a time). I haven't used it but I have one of their PC wheels... Based upon my experience with my wheel I like Mad Catz as a brand.. It too
    runs for about $250

Thrustmaster also has a new Ferrai Italia racing wheel. It does not have force feedback or a real shifter, but the price is not bad.

Aside from that, you should look for a good used MS Wireless Wheel or a Logitech Drive FX. They are both out of production but are great values. I picked up a drive fx used for 30 bucks and it gets the job done better than with the normal controller.
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS logitech

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Distorted Side of Screen Actually it’s not just on my xbox. When I first saw it earlier, I went on the Youtube app on my tv and didn’t see the issue. However I...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP Web translation: IP Settings I can't connect to wifi because it appears that my network is not configured. In the IP Address of my Xbox has...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Error with the update This error is a known issue, and it's being looked into. "We are having issues with the service at present in which consoles cannot be...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: One S I don't believe that emailing Support is an option currently. Only chat via a virtual agent and waiting for a call back from a live person....
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal I have enabled game mode and HDR plus signal on the tv. Even then it doesnt pick it up....
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital Hello there! Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved....
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10 You can always use xbox one x in any tv, HDR10 is not a requirement you can use the HDR normal and you still...