Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DoilRules, Jul 1, 2019.

1. DoilRules
    DoilRules Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV
    Hey there DoilRules,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this situation.

I can understand how having this happen with your new console could be distressing.

If the console is still not showing any signal after following all of the steps in our article entitled Troubleshooting a blank
    TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on
    , then it is highly likely that there is something wrong with the console. I would suggest seeing if you can take your console and have it exchanged if you can, but if can't do that, feel free to get a warranty
    repair done by visiting
    device support
    or contacting a
    customer support
    agent and having them set up one with you directly. You should also be able get a warranty exchange at any Microsoft store as well.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!

:)

DoilRules, Jul 1, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there DoilRules,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this situation.

I can understand how having this happen with your new console could be distressing.

If the console is still not showing any signal after following all of the steps in our article entitled Troubleshooting a blank
    TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on
    , then it is highly likely that there is something wrong with the console. I would suggest seeing if you can take your console and have it exchanged if you can, but if can't do that, feel free to get a warranty
    repair done by visiting
    device support
    or contacting a
    customer support
    agent and having them set up one with you directly. You should also be able get a warranty exchange at any Microsoft store as well.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  3. Wolverine Win User

XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.
  4. Sweatygamer 411 Win User

No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

if none of this is helping you bring it to Microsoft support they can try to fix it for you if you're still unable to get it to work they usually do diagnostics on the Xbox to see what's wrong with it if it's just a HDMI or just switch to HDMI out for
    another one. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

This may sound weird, but have you checked SOURCE on the TV remote and if you are using a AV Receiver check to make sure you are using the correct channel, (Game, DVD etc.)
  6. d3d4e6e9-9ce3-44a5-9 Win User

Ok, I'm sorry to say this really silly suggestion, But it has happened before. You are connecting with the HDMI output and not the HDMI input, xbox one has two HDMI ports as most DVD and tv boxes have only one.
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Signal

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Console is not working Hi! Hope this helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever HI Sandy, Yes, I've tried switching ports on the receiver and even swapped the cables out. There are 7 HDMI inputs...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2 Nvm, did research and answered my own question f655cfa8-11ca-47c9-b5cf-1bb9f2018acf
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal I had already done this test and it didn't work out either. When I contacted the Samsung attendant,...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz Okay awesome! That makes sense; the Hz settings are used when indicated, kind of like an insurance to make sure everything plays-back correctly....
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65” I did a quick search and found this article on Samsung TV motion blur, hopefully tinkering with...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital Hi MichelleHodge1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox I recently purchased a un506900 and I already owned a q65fn. My qled has a universal smart remote and I can control my xbox with it and...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal I have enabled game mode and HDR plus signal on the tv. Even then it doesnt pick it up....