Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: One S I don't believe that emailing Support is an option currently. Only chat via a virtual agent and waiting for a... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by KimAPSand, Aug 26, 2019.

1. KimAPSand
    KimAPSand Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: One S
    I don't believe that emailing Support is an option currently. Only chat via a virtual agent and waiting for a call back from a live person.

:)

KimAPSand, Aug 26, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I don't believe that emailing Support is an option currently. Only chat via a virtual agent and waiting for a call back from a live person.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital

Hello there!

Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. coco meat train Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDMI

Recommend looking into the steps here: http://xbx.lv/22upd4R / http://xbx.lv/1fnZOnF to get it serviced.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Can't Connect Xbox one to Samsung to

Hey there GREENWOODMIKE!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP Web translation: IP Settings I can't connect to wifi because it appears that my network is not configured. In the IP Address of my Xbox has...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Error with the update This error is a known issue, and it's being looked into. "We are having issues with the service at present in which consoles cannot be...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal I have enabled game mode and HDR plus signal on the tv. Even then it doesnt pick it up....
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital Hello there! Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved....
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10 You can always use xbox one x in any tv, HDR10 is not a requirement you can use the HDR normal and you still...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems This is a case of some testing, see the cables, image settings of both the TV and the console....
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error Follow the steps on the link...