Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096 Hey Orjan thanks for keeping in touch! This can be caused by a... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ÖrjanLundgren, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096
    Hey Orjan thanks for keeping in touch!

This can be caused by a corrupt update so we suggest a reset of the console since
    the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a

Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)
    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!

:)

ÖrjanLundgren, Dec 29, 2018
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Orjan thanks for keeping in touch!

This can be caused by a corrupt update so we suggest a reset of the console since
    the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a

Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)
    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  3. Frathos Win User

Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

It's hard to say whether this is an Xbox One console or Samsung HDTV issue. I have seen other reports in the forums about similar short black screen issues and even experience it myself intermittently with my Day One Xbox One and Samsung KS8000.

IIRC, one forum poster theorized it may be related to a failed notification (ie a pop up should appear but instead the whole screen goes black temporarily) or is somehow related to when an update for a game or app becomes available. I'll try to keep an eye
    on game updates in future to see if there is a correlation between black screens and available updates.
  4. ÖrjanLundgren Win User

I dont think it is because of an gameupdate.

But i did try to turn off HDR on xbox. It has not got black yet..... Sometimes i can play for longer times with no problems.

I find it strange that I (we) have to turn OFF HDR when both the tv and xbox supports it. I have played Forza 7 since i posted my Q and as i said, no black screen yet.

One other thing i have noticed. When i play 4K games for example Forza 7 and/or RDR2 the screen starts to “pixels”, like when the gpu gets to hot on a PC. I have good ventilation for my XB1X. But thats another problem i have. Im considering to go to the
    store and reclaim another xbox. An xbox i shall have. Its an awsome console exept for my problems with it. Im an true xbox fan.

Owner of Xbox, Xbox360 and now XB1X.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

6. coco meat train Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096 - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Problems

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV Hello There, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no exact picture settings for any TV....
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out It could be that specific HDMI port, do you have another on thr TV that you could try? 11fd0133-86f0-4c16-a448-30202c431b60
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration Hello ThyHal0Masta, every TV has it own settings, but I can recommed some adjustments based on Xbox One X features. The...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means..

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means..: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means.. Hello Primal, Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Not sure what the DVI+A mean. With the audio...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor Glad to see the issue may have been the incorrect HDMI port! Glad we could help!...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9 resolution on Samsung monitor?] The 4KTVs are...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox 360 wont display

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox 360 wont display: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox 360 wont display Sounds like you have a faulty xbox 1e6085ef-4b61-4993-9083-35b389fc3c4f
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out. Hey there Louie! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to bring up your console. I split...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Has anyone else had this problem?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Has anyone else had this problem?: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Has anyone else had this problem? I have a major problem and I wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue. Last Friday (11-10-17) I was watching Netflix on...