Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time..... in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time..... I realize your screen is not blank or off,... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Mattias Rödeby, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....
    I agree with this statement. More than likely your HDMI cord is bad or weak. How long is the cable and is it the one that came with your Xbox?

:)

Mattias Rödeby, Apr 1, 2018
  2. den solo
    den solo Guest
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color
    I have a Samsung 4K UHD HDR TV - model number UN49MU7000. When I turn on the HDMI UHD Color for the port my Xbox One X is connected to, all of my games won't get past the first or second screen of my games (FIFA18, Call of Duty WWII, Destiny 2) without getting
    a Black Screen. If I turn that setting off, then I can play the game.

den solo, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Sterile_D
    Sterile_D Guest
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN75Q7F

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN75Q7F
    I just got a Samsung QN75Q7F. When playing games I see blurriness around the edge of the screen. It also happens behind the HUD. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Sterile_D, Apr 1, 2018
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

PalmettoBling, Jul 15, 2018
  5. Morlince
    Morlince Guest
    I agree with this statement. More than likely your HDMI cord is bad or weak. How long is the cable and is it the one that came with your Xbox?

Morlince, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Morlince Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

I realize your screen is not blank or off, but this page will have some troubleshooting steps that might help resolve the issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

My first guess would be that it's a bad HDMI connection or the HDMI cable is bad. Start troubleshooting there and see if that helps.
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time.....

I realize your screen is not blank or off, but this page will have some troubleshooting steps that might help resolve the issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

My first guess would be that it's a bad HDMI connection or the HDMI cable is bad. Start troubleshooting there and see if that helps.
  8. XBF Steven R Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.

Hey there Louie!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to bring up your console.

I split your post into it's own thread as the original one was old and I want to make sure that your situation gets the appropriate attention.

Now, if it turns off like that again and again, I would suggest checking out the steps that we have here on our

Troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on.

When you get a chance, try the steps outlined there and let us know how that helped with the issue.

Thanks!
  9. Saeleth Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out

It could be that specific HDMI port, do you have another on thr TV that you could try?
  10. ZombieDeano Win User

Has anyone been using a seagate backup plus fast?

I use a Seagate backup plus 2tb portable drive and I see a significant difference in load times.

For example:

Dead Rising 3: to main screen - INT 60 secs. EXT 41 secs.

DR3 from main screen to 'continue' - INT 50 secs. EXT 35 secs.

The load time differences were enough for me to copy over every game I own, thirty odd of them, to the external hard drive.
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Screen blacks out every 10-15 sec. And continues like this all Time..... - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Screen

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Error with the update This error is a known issue, and it's being looked into. "We are having issues with the service at present in which consoles cannot be...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: One S I don't believe that emailing Support is an option currently. Only chat via a virtual agent and waiting for a call back from a live person....
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal I have enabled game mode and HDR plus signal on the tv. Even then it doesnt pick it up....
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital Hello there! Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved....
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out It could be that specific HDMI port, do you have another on thr TV that you could try? 11fd0133-86f0-4c16-a448-30202c431b60
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out. Hey there Louie! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to bring up your console. I split...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color I have a Samsung 4K UHD HDR TV - model number UN49MU7000. When I turn on the HDMI UHD Color for the port my...