Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV Hello There, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately,... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ThyHal0Masta, Mar 19, 2019.

1. ThyHal0Masta
    ThyHal0Masta Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV
    Hello There,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no exact picture settings for any TV. If they did this there would have to be many posted and would take up a lot of time. What are you having issues with?

Thanks,

Brad

:)

ThyHal0Masta, Mar 19, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no exact picture settings for any TV. If they did this there would have to be many posted and would take up a lot of time. What are you having issues with?

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your Samsung TV. I recommend you communicate with the manufacturer of the TV itself to get more information about their device. You can also
    take a look at this helpful support article: Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S.

Let us know how it goes with a reply.
  5. OneScaryNerd Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: FreeSync issue on Samsung Q7FN TV

Hey Paul!

Not a resolution problem but a VRR/FreeSync issue. The XboxOneX detects my TV and enables Automatic Game mode and VRR/FreeSync. But I'm seeing these rolling bars. I can turn off VRR/FreeSync on both 1440p@120Hz and 4K@60Hz and the problem is gone.

So it's a VRR/FreeSync issue. I'm seeing on YouTube others demonstrating this new TV with these gaming features with XboxOneX and all of them have rolling bars. Some say they cant see it and that it can only bee seen when watching a recording because of
    the refresh rate. But I can clearly see it.

So either I have some super eyes. Or there's something wrong somewhere or others claiming they cant see it haven't noticed it yet. An example of that is clouding on LCD TV's. People I know dont know what that is until I explain it and show it on their TV's.
    Then they see it all the time suddenly....
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: TV and xbox x

whilst it isn't QLED you won't be disappointed, just make sure you use HDMI1 as that will be dedicated for 4k and also turn on HDR+ mode in picture settings.
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Calibration

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10 You can always use xbox one x in any tv, HDR10 is not a requirement you can use the HDR normal and you still...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems This is a case of some testing, see the cables, image settings of both the TV and the console....
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error Follow the steps on the link...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One X & Samsung TV - Wide Vertical Scrolling Lines Hi there , Thanks for the reply. In reference to the troubleshooting provided, We would like to...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV ! Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out It could be that specific HDMI port, do you have another on thr TV that you could try? 11fd0133-86f0-4c16-a448-30202c431b60
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration Hello ThyHal0Masta, every TV has it own settings, but I can recommed some adjustments based on Xbox One X features. The...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means..

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means..: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means.. Hello Primal, Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Not sure what the DVI+A mean. With the audio...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor Glad to see the issue may have been the incorrect HDMI port! Glad we could help!...