Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital Hello there! Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JH_17, Jul 22, 2019.

1. JH_17
    JH_17 Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital
    Hello there!

Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

:)

JH_17, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital

Hi MichelleHodge1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers.
    Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day!
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way.
  4. coco meat train Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

You must ask this question to Samsung because is a TV related issue not an Xbox fault.

Check if your TV firmware is updated, maybe Samsung itself fix this lack of features.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Can't Connect Xbox one to Samsung to

Hey there GREENWOODMIKE!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Digital

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a Xbox one original If you go into general tv and display options on your Xbox one, you can...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Console is not working Hi! Hope this helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever HI Sandy, Yes, I've tried switching ports on the receiver and even swapped the cables out. There are 7 HDMI inputs...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2 Nvm, did research and answered my own question f655cfa8-11ca-47c9-b5cf-1bb9f2018acf
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal I had already done this test and it didn't work out either. When I contacted the Samsung attendant,...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz Okay awesome! That makes sense; the Hz settings are used when indicated, kind of like an insurance to make sure everything plays-back correctly....
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital Hi MichelleHodge1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...