Samsung HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION Can anyone help at all please? I have a Xbox One S console set up to my new... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by RYDER MC 2018, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION
    Can anyone help at all please?

I have a Xbox One S console set up to my new TV, my TV is a SAMSUNG 4K ULTRA HD - MODEL NUMBER: UE49MU6400UXXU

I HAVE MANAGED TO SET MY TV UP TO THE CONSOLE AND ALSO DO THE 4K SETTINGS INSIDE THE XBOX SETTINGS MENU, BUT I ONLY HAVE LIKE 3 BOXES TICKED OF IN GREEN AND THE REST IN RED SAYING NOT WORKING. I HAVE YOU TUBE VIDEOS ON THIS AND KNOW YOU HAVE TO GO TO PICTURE
    MENU ON YOUR TV AND SET IT TO THE HDMI PORT YOU ARE USING. THEN IT WILL WORK IN 4K AND ALL BOXES WILL BE TICKED OF IN GREEN IN THE XBOX SYSTEM SETTINGS.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS ON MY NEW TV THERE IS NO OPTION TO DO THIS UNDER PICTURE SETTINGS LIKE OTHER 4K SAMSUNG TV'S.

NO OPTION TO SELECT UNDER PICTURE SETTINGS HDMI PORT, ANYBODY COULD HELP OR HAVE SAME MODEL TV AS MINE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED PLEASE, MANY THANKS AND MUCH APPRECIATED.

:)

RYDER MC 2018, Jan 27, 2018
  2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X monitor I need Advice

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X monitor I need Advice
    as far as monitors...there arent any but for 2018 there will be otherwise any 4k tv will do...the sony e900x was top rated for the system

Rekt Innit yo, Jan 27, 2018
  3. idlenorth
    idlenorth Guest
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD
    Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.

idlenorth, Jan 27, 2018
  4. BulletClubKO Win User

4K HDR help

so then why would the resolution not go to 4k?

as simple as it seems, its a little odd.

so my tv is samsung 65" 4K UHD HDR

xbox one S connected to hdmi 2 (ARC)
  5. DaMonogamousman Win User

Looking for the best screen for an X Box One S

I personally use a Samsung 4k tv currently with my Xbox one x previously had an s and honesty I'd go with a 4k because what they don't tell you is that your tv will upscale it to 4k automatically
  6. dxrules Win User

4k details only check out when Xbox is switched to 1080p

Go back to 4k on the Xbox, make sure you're connected to the right HDMI input on the tv. Samsung tv's have a setting for 4k in the settings menu
  7. R1CH5TER Win User

Best 4K TV

couldnt really say which is the best tv, one of my mates has just got himself a curved 4k samsung & and xbox one s and it was impressive seeing GTAV running on it upscaled. I wasnt expecting it to look as good as it did since the 4k movies although more
    detailed didnt seem worth the upgrade to me.

I will either buy a 4k tv for the xbox next year or swap with the 4k Lg we have downstairs, iam normally a samsung buyer but seen that the lg had better reviews so went for that instead, but would say from the tv's ive had and the 3d 1080p samsung im using
    ive only ever been impressed with their tv's
  8. DieselRose Win User

New TV for Xbox One.

My kids have a Samsung UA55D7000 LED Tv and it is fantastic. Even the series 6 Samsung LED Tvs would do fine, however if you have the cash as someone mentioned look at the 4K Tvs or the Samsung ES series 7 8 or 9 LED Tvs.

Mine will be connected to a UA60ES8000.
Thema:

Samsung HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: XBOX ONE S TO SAMSUNG 4K TV CONNECTION - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS SAMSUNG

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Error with the update This error is a known issue, and it's being looked into. "We are having issues with the service at present in which consoles cannot be...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: One S I don't believe that emailing Support is an option currently. Only chat via a virtual agent and waiting for a call back from a live person....
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal I have enabled game mode and HDR plus signal on the tv. Even then it doesnt pick it up....
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital Hello there! Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved....
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10 You can always use xbox one x in any tv, HDR10 is not a requirement you can use the HDR normal and you still...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems This is a case of some testing, see the cables, image settings of both the TV and the console....
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error Follow the steps on the link...