Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung... in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Eros Galicia Hernandez, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9 resolution on Samsung monitor?]
    The 4KTVs are different from the HDTVs.

:)

Eros Galicia Hernandez, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9 resolution on Samsung monitor?]

The 4KTVs are different from the HDTVs.
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9 resolution on Samsung monitor?]

Web translation:

Xbox one X can be configured at 32: 9 resolution on samsung monitor?

I have the xbox one xy samsung monitor chg90 49 inches but the image is squeezed and does not fit as my laptop does please help me if you know how to make the resolution does not look ugly (the photo is an example of how it looks 😥
    )

Response:

Hi there,

as far as I know the Xbox One (X) doesn't support a 32:9 resolution. The supported resolutions can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/tv-resolutions

The only thing you can try is to set up the monitor via it's own menu that it will show the correct resolution, so with black bars on both sides
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Let's talk Gaming Monitors

I use a samsung 32' tv 720p for play and is my pc monitor too :'(
  5. TNG Topnotch Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor

Glad to see the issue may have been the incorrect HDMI port! Glad we could help!
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

Hi there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread
    showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung... - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS peude

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Configurações de IP Web translation: IP Settings I can't connect to wifi because it appears that my network is not configured. In the IP Address of my Xbox has...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Error with the update: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Error with the update This error is a known issue, and it's being looked into. "We are having issues with the service at present in which consoles cannot be...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: One S: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: One S I don't believe that emailing Support is an option currently. Only chat via a virtual agent and waiting for a call back from a live person....
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal I have enabled game mode and HDR plus signal on the tv. Even then it doesnt pick it up....
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital Hello there! Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved....
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10 You can always use xbox one x in any tv, HDR10 is not a requirement you can use the HDR normal and you still...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems This is a case of some testing, see the cables, image settings of both the TV and the console....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 32:9 xbox one