Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox x and Samsung

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox x and Samsung in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox x and Samsung Hi all first I'm sorry I'm not very good at all this tech stuff lol but iv got a xbox x and just... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by dnb nick, Nov 22, 2017.

1. dnb nick
    dnb nick Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox x and Samsung
    Hi all first I'm sorry I'm not very good at all this tech stuff lol but iv got a xbox x and just ordered a tv (http://ao.com//product/ue40mu6400-samsung-tv-silver-50270-108.aspx
    but not sure if its good enough to run the xbox to it full potential, please any help will help as tv will be here Saturday and need to cancel if it's not, thanks in advance

:)

dnb nick, Nov 22, 2017
  2. idlenorth
    idlenorth Guest
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD
    Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.

idlenorth, Nov 23, 2017
  3. TanGattuso
    TanGattuso Guest
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X compatibility with TV's

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X compatibility with TV's
    I have the Samsung 58" version of this TV, & while it doesn't specify HDR10 on the packaging & information, my XBOX ONE X recognized it as HDR10 compatible. The console itself gives different terms that manufacturers use to indicate that their TVs employ
    HDR10. Hope this is useful!

TanGattuso, Nov 23, 2017
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

You must ask this question to Samsung because is a TV related issue not an Xbox fault.

Check if your TV firmware is updated, maybe Samsung itself fix this lack of features.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: TV and xbox x

whilst it isn't QLED you won't be disappointed, just make sure you use HDMI1 as that will be dedicated for 4k and also turn on HDR+ mode in picture settings.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

Hi there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread
    showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV

Hello There,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no exact picture settings for any TV. If they did this there would have to be many posted and would take up a lot of time. What are you having issues with?

Thanks,

Brad
  8. coco meat train Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox x and Samsung - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Samsung

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a Xbox one original If you go into general tv and display options on your Xbox one, you can...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Console is not working Hi! Hope this helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever HI Sandy, Yes, I've tried switching ports on the receiver and even swapped the cables out. There are 7 HDMI inputs...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: YCC 4:2:2 Nvm, did research and answered my own question f655cfa8-11ca-47c9-b5cf-1bb9f2018acf
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal I had already done this test and it didn't work out either. When I contacted the Samsung attendant,...
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz Okay awesome! That makes sense; the Hz settings are used when indicated, kind of like an insurance to make sure everything plays-back correctly....
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65”: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My TV blurs with fast motion - Xbox One X and Samsung RU7100 65” I did a quick search and found this article on Samsung TV motion blur, hopefully tinkering with...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital Hi MichelleHodge1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to...
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox I recently purchased a un506900 and I already owned a q65fn. My qled has a universal smart remote and I can control my xbox with it and...