Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen

Discus and support Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I use my 49" QLED on my Xbox One X? I find no resolution? I would like to play fifa19 or even fifa20 in widescreen..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mwiemeikel68, Aug 7, 2019.

1. mwiemeikel68
    mwiemeikel68 Guest

How can I use my 49" QLED on my Xbox One X? I find no resolution?

I would like to play fifa19 or even fifa20 in widescreen..

:)

mwiemeikel68, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Just Plug your Xbox in the HDR10 HDMI port
  3. H0n0uredEnd Win User

I agree, best thing to do would be to check settings for resolution and make sure screen mode is set to game to get the advanced resolution effects
  4. wi7bit Win User

Hi @mwiemeikel68 and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure what the problem is here. Could you explain a little further?

If you have just purchased a new QLED TV but the resolution isn't correct, was it connected to another TV previously?

If the old TV was 1080p (HD) then you may need to check the resolution settings on your Xbox and change this to 4K (UHD). You also need to set the TV to Game Mode before the Xbox will recognise it to enable HDR etc.

Details can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/troubleshooting-4k-and-hdr-on-xbox-one
  5. JoelHansen Win User

Monitor

I would really suggest a curved monitor like this one :

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/samsung-49-chg90-qled-gaming-monitor/8w7k81s8x5ng/95jk?cid=msft_web_collection&activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Best TV for XBOX ONE X

I have a QLED and OLED tv's in my house and LG OLED looks awesome but with gaming you can get a lot of burning thats why I game on my One X in the Samsung QLED the most because for gaming has been a lot better
Thema:

1. Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen - Similar Threads - Samsung QLED XboxOne

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a Xbox one original If you go into general tv and display options on your Xbox one, you can...
  3. Xbox not video not showing for Samsung Q90R sound bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not video not showing for Samsung Q90R sound bar: I have a samsung q90r sound bar and q80 Tv with all the right setting but since i need to run the “to tv” cable to my sound bar so i can play dolby atmos content, they two devices wont work...
  4. Samsung galaxy buds don't work with game streaming/Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung galaxy buds don't work with game streaming/Xcloud: So I wrote this before and for some reason my post got removed saying there was a similar topic, but where is this similar topic?? I can't find it at all - so just want to know whether you were...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Console is not working: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Console is not working Hi! Hope this helps https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected...
  6. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  7. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever HI Sandy, Yes, I've tried switching ports on the receiver and even swapped the cables out. There are 7 HDMI inputs...
  8. Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV: Hi, My name is Sarit Shikartzy and I'm from Israel, I have an important question and I have tried to find solutions on the internet and with many technical people but I did not found a solution....
  9. Samsung C49HG90 QLED MONITOR RESOLUTION ASSISTANCE THROUGH Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Samsung C49HG90 QLED MONITOR RESOLUTION ASSISTANCE THROUGH Xbox One X: Hi im M.Kooker im curious to know if you can assist with monitor resolution change as i do not currently own a pc there is a mac in the house but do not know how that would affect monitors use...
  10. 2017 Samsung LED/QLED - 4K/HDR detection problems? Start Here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2017 Samsung LED/QLED - 4K/HDR detection problems? Start Here!: Hello Xbox One X Owners! I saw some people with newer Samsung TV's having issues with 4K and HDR detection on the Xbox One X posting recently, and I wanted to write a quick list of things to do...