Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen

Discus and support Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I use my 49" QLED on my Xbox One X? I find no resolution? I would like to play fifa19 or even fifa20 in widescreen..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mwiemeikel68, Aug 7, 2019.

1. mwiemeikel68
    mwiemeikel68 Guest

How can I use my 49" QLED on my Xbox One X? I find no resolution?

I would like to play fifa19 or even fifa20 in widescreen..

:)

mwiemeikel68, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Just Plug your Xbox in the HDR10 HDMI port
  3. H0n0uredEnd Win User

I agree, best thing to do would be to check settings for resolution and make sure screen mode is set to game to get the advanced resolution effects
  4. wi7bit Win User

Hi @mwiemeikel68 and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure what the problem is here. Could you explain a little further?

If you have just purchased a new QLED TV but the resolution isn't correct, was it connected to another TV previously?

If the old TV was 1080p (HD) then you may need to check the resolution settings on your Xbox and change this to 4K (UHD). You also need to set the TV to Game Mode before the Xbox will recognise it to enable HDR etc.

Details can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/troubleshooting-4k-and-hdr-on-xbox-one
  5. JoelHansen Win User

Monitor

I would really suggest a curved monitor like this one :

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/samsung-49-chg90-qled-gaming-monitor/8w7k81s8x5ng/95jk?cid=msft_web_collection&activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Best TV for XBOX ONE X

I have a QLED and OLED tv's in my house and LG OLED looks awesome but with gaming you can get a lot of burning thats why I game on my One X in the Samsung QLED the most because for gaming has been a lot better
Thema:

1. Samsung QLED 49" on XboxOne X Widescreen - Similar Threads - Samsung QLED XboxOne

2. Yamaha RX-V375: Xbox One X / Samsung UA50KU6000 / Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver / 4K HDR

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Yamaha RX-V375: Xbox One X / Samsung UA50KU6000 / Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver / 4K HDR: Yamaha (Audio/Video Receivers) RX-V375: Xbox One X / Samsung UA50KU6000 / Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver / 4K HDR Hi ARC is a feature on TV's and is not required to be a feature on the XBOX. Basically...
  3. Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?: Looking for advice if I should learn more about duel boot ? Or maybe install Windows 10 drivers so to be best for gaming? Currently this tablet is Android 7.1.1. Anyone have success with this...
  4. Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 with Samsung QLED TV: Hi, My name is Sarit Shikartzy and I'm from Israel, I have an important question and I have tried to find solutions on the internet and with many technical people but I did not found a solution....
  5. I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't get the xbox app for android to download to my samsung galaxy note 4.: I have a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I cant seem to get the xbox app to install on my phone. Its a rooted samsung galaxy note 4 and I have cleared the google play cached data. I tried just...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal I have enabled game mode and HDR plus signal on the tv. Even then it doesnt pick it up....
  7. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...: When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!...
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S Digital Hello there! Thank you for letting us know that the question has been answered. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved....
  9. Samsung C49HG90 QLED MONITOR RESOLUTION ASSISTANCE THROUGH Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Samsung C49HG90 QLED MONITOR RESOLUTION ASSISTANCE THROUGH Xbox One X: Hi im M.Kooker im curious to know if you can assist with monitor resolution change as i do not currently own a pc there is a mac in the house but do not know how that would affect monitors use...
  10. 2017 Samsung LED/QLED - 4K/HDR detection problems? Start Here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2017 Samsung LED/QLED - 4K/HDR detection problems? Start Here!: Hello Xbox One X Owners! I saw some people with newer Samsung TV's having issues with 4K and HDR detection on the Xbox One X posting recently, and I wanted to write a quick list of things to do...