Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500 connection

Discus and support Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500 connection in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500 connection My tv comes with a one connect box that all devices need to be connected to. when i connect the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DannieDraco, Dec 26, 2016.

1. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500 connection
    My tv comes with a one connect box that all devices need to be connected to. when i connect the xbox one i cannot ge a signal to the TV

:)

DannieDraco, Dec 26, 2016
  2. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection
    The Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA comes with a One Connect Mini box. It has 4 HDMI ports. The mini is connected to the tv and all devices run through it. No matter what port I connect my xbox one to it will not work. Cable box is connected to port 1, bluray player
    is connected to port 2 and I have the xbox connected to port 3. According to Samsung it should work through that port. It is a HDCP 2.2 port and is designated HDMI 3 (HML). When I change the tv source to that port the xbox turns off. Has anyone had success
    using the one connect mini with the xbox one?

DannieDraco, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Wolverine
    Wolverine Guest
    XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.

Wolverine, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Wolverine Win User

XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.
  5. IanRuiz Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller not connecting to phone

do you have iphone or samsung because i have iphone and i think you have samsung because it connected easily for you
  6. proneto911 Win User

Connecting phone to Xbox One via HDMI In.

@dark wolf. Far as I know you use it on a Samsung tv with a Samsung device so my point being just it is in theory a proprietary technology unless you they put out a app for other phones to connect to the to the tv like the Samsung devices do.
  7. specialmel Win User

Repeated sound issues

connected to Samsung 1080p TV with HDMI cable
  8. Lspooner91 Win User

Xbox only works on Samsung tv's

Im not really a technology person :( well, its just connected up normally as you would do, but it doesn't work on any other tele apart from a samsung but it hasn't been connected with a dvi. but its strange that the xbox only recognises samsung. i gave it
    to my friend because it works on his samsung and his xbox works fine on my toshiba :)
Thema:

1. Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500 connection - Similar Threads - Samsung Samsung UN55JS8500

2. : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6: : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6 Try plugging the HDMI cable in a different HDMI socket on the TV. Some HDMI sockets on TV's have different functions. You may only have one or two...
  3. Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV: Hello, I am reaching out for some support with my Xbox 360 working with my 2019 Samsung TV. It's an RU8000 model, but others are having the same issues with the Q70R model. When I connect my...
  4. Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10

in XBoX on Mobile
    Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10: Hi when I try and connect my controller to my Samsung galaxy a10 as this pops up [img] c9b3995e-5fbf-440e-b2ce-93d32b9476c5
  5. Issues with Xbox One S screen flickering on Samsung TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Xbox One S screen flickering on Samsung TV: [img] Hi, I’m having issues with my Samsung 6 Series 43” TV with my new Xbox One S, the Samsung model is UN43NU6900. The issue I’m experiencing is with the UHD Color option on the TV, which when...
  6. Saída de som do x-box 360 na Tv Smart Samsung 4K

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saída de som do x-box 360 na Tv Smart Samsung 4K: Prezados(a), boa tarde Comprei uma Tv Smart Samsung 4K, mas ao adaptar meu X-box 360 na tv a imagem é perfeita, mas não sai o som dos jogos, tanto com cabo HDMI quanto no analógico. Alguém...
  7. : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs, but works with big samsung: : Xbox One will not with smaller TVs (32inch and 24inch), but works with big samsung (50 inch) The OP says the 50 inch TV still works, so it seems to be a bandwidth issue....
  8. Impressions of XCloud on my device (Samsung Galaxy S8+)

in XboX Insiders
    Impressions of XCloud on my device (Samsung Galaxy S8+): I start by saying I've been cloud gaming since it's inception. I've both tested and used several platforms since then. My phone is not in good shape. It overheats frequently. I can't use it in...
  9. audio on tv not working with a 480p old samsung tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio on tv not working with a 480p old samsung tv: So my tv wont output sound through the TV speakers but audio will work fine through my headset any idea why? thanks c7c8b4c4-969e-4abc-8d57-470e079d90ee
  10. Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung Dex with Xbox Game Streaming app: [IMG] need some help here; when I first loaded samsung dex and attempted to load the game streaming app; it somehow managed to shut the window all the way off to the edge of the side of my...