Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500 connection

Discus and support Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500 connection in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500 connection My tv comes with a one connect box that all devices need to be connected to. when i connect the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DannieDraco, Dec 26, 2016.

1. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500 connection
    My tv comes with a one connect box that all devices need to be connected to. when i connect the xbox one i cannot ge a signal to the TV

:)

DannieDraco, Dec 26, 2016
  2. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection
    The Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA comes with a One Connect Mini box. It has 4 HDMI ports. The mini is connected to the tv and all devices run through it. No matter what port I connect my xbox one to it will not work. Cable box is connected to port 1, bluray player
    is connected to port 2 and I have the xbox connected to port 3. According to Samsung it should work through that port. It is a HDCP 2.2 port and is designated HDMI 3 (HML). When I change the tv source to that port the xbox turns off. Has anyone had success
    using the one connect mini with the xbox one?

DannieDraco, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Wolverine
    Wolverine Guest
    XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.

Wolverine, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Wolverine Win User

XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.
  5. proneto911 Win User

Connecting phone to Xbox One via HDMI In.

@dark wolf. Far as I know you use it on a Samsung tv with a Samsung device so my point being just it is in theory a proprietary technology unless you they put out a app for other phones to connect to the to the tv like the Samsung devices do.
  6. Lspooner91 Win User

Xbox only works on Samsung tv's

Im not really a technology person :( well, its just connected up normally as you would do, but it doesn't work on any other tele apart from a samsung but it hasn't been connected with a dvi. but its strange that the xbox only recognises samsung. i gave it
    to my friend because it works on his samsung and his xbox works fine on my toshiba :)
  7. Philip1979 Win User

Need advice on a new tv for gaming

Not for me; we have a 42" LG and a 37" Samsung and the Samsung is far better and also i can use my Turtle Beaches on them with a HDMI connection; can't do that on the LG as it doesn't have Audio Out connections!
  8. DieselRose Win User

New TV for Xbox One.

My kids have a Samsung UA55D7000 LED Tv and it is fantastic. Even the series 6 Samsung LED Tvs would do fine, however if you have the cash as someone mentioned look at the 4K Tvs or the Samsung ES series 7 8 or 9 LED Tvs.

Mine will be connected to a UA60ES8000.
Thema:

1. Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500 connection - Similar Threads - Samsung Samsung UN55JS8500

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way. 89a23104-cae2-4a29-8eb4-20b2d4e84863
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: No Signal Connecting XBox One S Digital with Samsung TV Hey there DoilRules, Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to handle this...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10 You can always use xbox one x in any tv, HDR10 is not a requirement you can use the HDR normal and you still...
  5. xbox 360 is blocked from S8 hotspot after last Samsung upgrade

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox 360 is blocked from S8 hotspot after last Samsung upgrade: Is there a known work around this issue yet.? The upgrade was just a few weeks ago. My 360 will connect with home wireless but not S8 Samsung hotspot. 533468ef-9c22-44b6-a860-8918691aea0d
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung QN55Q6FAMFXZX color problems This is a case of some testing, see the cables, image settings of both the TV and the console....
  7. Xbox Samsung Galaxy app is broken

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Samsung Galaxy app is broken: The Xbox app on my Galaxy S7 is broken, I've turned off all notifications but for some reason the app continues to notify me of unlocked achievements and party chat invites ....
  8. Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error Follow the steps on the link...
  9. Dolby Atmos Samsung N950

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Samsung N950: So I recently purchased a Samsung N950 soundbar and when I enable the Dolby atmos feature through xbox one x I get an audio lag in my sound. It's a less then 1 sec delay on YouTube, Netflix,...
  10. Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings: Samsung (Set-top Boxes) H3362: Xbox one audio settings Hey Tyson, Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with your specific recording setup. Seeing as this...