Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini

Discus and support Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini For some reason my Xbox One will not work through the One Connect Mini box. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DannieDraco, Jan 12, 2017.

1. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini
    For some reason my Xbox One will not work through the One Connect Mini box. I have talked to Samsung and they say it should work. I have my Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8240HDC (STB) connected to port 1, my Samsung UBD-K8500/ZA bluray player connected to
    port 2 and the Xbox One connected to port 3. I turn on the Xbox One and change the tv source to port 3 and the Xbox One immediately turns off.

It worked fine on my Samsung UN40F5500AFXZA tv in the bedroom. The Xbox was connected through the cable STB with that tv.

Has anyone had any experience with this problem?

:)

DannieDraco, Jan 12, 2017
  2. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection
    The Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA comes with a One Connect Mini box. It has 4 HDMI ports. The mini is connected to the tv and all devices run through it. No matter what port I connect my xbox one to it will not work. Cable box is connected to port 1, bluray player
    is connected to port 2 and I have the xbox connected to port 3. According to Samsung it should work through that port. It is a HDCP 2.2 port and is designated HDMI 3 (HML). When I change the tv source to that port the xbox turns off. Has anyone had success
    using the one connect mini with the xbox one?

DannieDraco, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Wolverine
    Wolverine Guest
    XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.

Wolverine, Jan 12, 2017
  4. Wolverine Win User

XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Can't Connect Xbox one to Samsung to

Hey there GREENWOODMIKE!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

External hard drive

I have a Samsung 1TB, but the Seagate or Samsung seem to be the most popular ones
  7. proneto911 Win User

Connecting phone to Xbox One via HDMI In.

@dark wolf. Far as I know you use it on a Samsung tv with a Samsung device so my point being just it is in theory a proprietary technology unless you they put out a app for other phones to connect to the to the tv like the Samsung devices do.
  8. specialmel Win User

Repeated sound issues

connected to Samsung 1080p TV with HDMI cable
Thema:

1. Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini - Similar Threads - Samsung Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA

2. Will samsung A20 hotspot an xbox360s??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will samsung A20 hotspot an xbox360s??: Cannot get internet from samsungA20 does anyone know why?? Samsung don't!! 512b10ef-bd53-4fd6-b9c6-170be6a9ea31
  3. No Signal Connecting XBox One S with Samsung TV- check source

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Signal Connecting XBox One S with Samsung TV- check source: I'm having a frustrating time setting up my XBox One S with Samsung 4K TV(s). In short, the Samsung TV says 'No Signal' on the screen. it was working fine before. I've now tried to set-up the...
  4. 4l Samsung monitor is telling us it can’t support 4K?

in XBoX on Consoles
    4l Samsung monitor is telling us it can’t support 4K?: I am trying to enable 4k on my 4k monitor but when i go into video modes, i cannot enable 4k, so i looked in 4k tv details and it says my tv does not support 4k? I went back into video modes,...
  5. Xbox One, virgin Media TiVo, Samsung soundbar and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, virgin Media TiVo, Samsung soundbar and TV: Hi all, Just bought an Xbox and downloading a massive update. Strugglinf to figure out the best to way to connect all the above devices. I have a series 4 samsung TV with two HDMI ports, a...
  6. Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?

in XboX Insiders
    Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?: [IMG] submitted by /u/President_Roley [link] [comments]
  7. : Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D: : Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D I would use the HDMI cable that came with the Xbox One, Third Party cables can be hit or miss depending on there quality,...
  8. Samsung A20 and xbox360. Hotspot problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Samsung A20 and xbox360. Hotspot problem.: I try to connect my hotspot and the Xbox360 read the phone but fail to connect. I connect an iphone x, moto e6, lg stylo4 and all connect but the A20 Samsung no. And i do not know what to do....
  9. My Xbox One S has power to it but my Samsung smart tv is saying that there is no power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S has power to it but my Samsung smart tv is saying that there is no power...: Hey everyone, I need help to figure out the problem with my console. When I turn on the console and the TV it is saying that I need to turn on my system. But the power is on my gaming system. Can...
  10. Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection: Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection The Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA comes with a One Connect Mini box. It has 4 HDMI ports. The mini is connected to the tv and all devices run...