Samsung TV help

Discus and support Samsung TV help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have owen my a Samsung 8000 series since Nov last year and have had my One X plugged into HMDI 4 since and has been auto connecting to Game Mode when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelMag79, Mar 6, 2019.

1. MichaelMag79
    MichaelMag79 Guest

Samsung TV help

I have owen my a Samsung 8000 series since Nov last year and have had my One X plugged into HMDI 4 since and has been auto connecting to Game Mode when i switch it on. Also, the source icon was saying it was an Xbox too. I had to move things around for
    Christmas, which meant unplugging the XBox. Ive reconnected it to the same HDMI port but now game mode is greyed out and the HMDI icon now says HMDI 4 Unknown. The Xbox works ok but doesnt auto connect to Game Mode nor do i have the option to swicth on.
    Any ideas?

:)

MichaelMag79, Mar 6, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Samsung TV help

Nope but it adjust the settings accordingly

But two notes witu my 5800 sorry my bad on the model

I csnt set each port fir each srtting its accross the board

You can turn on gamemode.and it will.go on and off but it could affect your movie playback
  3. MichaelMag79 Win User

Samsung TV help

Ok thanks for your help anyway
  4. MichaelMag79 Win User

Samsung TV help

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Does ot auto connect to Game Mode then?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Samsung TV help

I have a 6800 series samsung

I keep.mine in dynamic with color sync

You can google the settings based on your model i.always find it better

You.may.have.to.re set up your xbox.for.your tv.on both.the tv and.the xbox

I also.have an xbox one.x but.i.domt.have.auto.connect
  6. Carson W. Win User

Best TV for XBOX ONE X

I'd recommend a Samsung 4K TV. The best thing to do though is to go down to you local Wal-Mart or retailer and pick out the best looking 4K TV. Top TV brands in my opinion.

•Samsung

•Phillips

•Vizio

Hope this helps.

Happy 4K gaming👍
Thema:

Samsung TV help

1. Samsung TV help - Similar Threads - Samsung help

2. Samsung Model LN T3253H - displays "Mode not Supported" on TV when connecting Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Samsung Model LN T3253H - displays "Mode not Supported" on TV when connecting Xbox: Good morning - I am trying to use the Samsung Model LN T3253H with Xbox One and the tv is indicating mode not supported. Can anyone pls help? Thank you. Rob e51c4b1b-111f-4d17-8fcf-3d6e9d4f95d2
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox Calibration with Samsung TV Hello There, Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no exact picture settings for any TV....
  4. Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950 Troubleshoot settings In-game audio issues when using Dolby...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out It could be that specific HDMI port, do you have another on thr TV that you could try? 11fd0133-86f0-4c16-a448-30202c431b60
  6. LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in: I have two phones that are unable to sign in to the xbox android app itself, and unable to sign into xbox through minecraft on android. Both spitting same error : Something went wrong, please try...
  7. Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400: Hi all. Sorry to ask a similar question to others but mine is a little different and I'm yet to find an answer. Like it says I have an Xbox one X Scorpio going into my Samsung UE55NU7400 via...
  8. Samsung: Need help setting up HDR support on my Samsung 4K TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung: Need help setting up HDR support on my Samsung 4K TV: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers): Need help setting up HDR support on my Samsung 4K TV Hey Ladies and Gents we suggest if it hasn't already been done to Start a New Thread so we can better assist...
  9. Help setting up HDR compatibility with Samsung 4K TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help setting up HDR compatibility with Samsung 4K TV?: I recently purchased a Samsung MU7000 TV which I triple checked with Samsung has HDR 10 support and is a 2017 model, and should have no problems displaying any HDR content from games or movies....
  10. Need help connecting my Samsung sound system!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting my Samsung sound system!: I have an xbox one, comcast cable box, samsung un55fh6200 tv and a samsung ht-j5500 sound system. I can only get sound out of the left front speaker. I have xbox hdmi out to tv hdmi in comcast...