Save button on xbox controller

Discus and support Save button on xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son was using my xbox playing one of the kids games on game pass. When he was finished he thought he had saved his game but it turns out he hadn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BADGER143, Nov 22, 2019.

1. BADGER143
    BADGER143 Guest

My son was using my xbox playing one of the kids games on game pass. When he was finished he thought he had saved his game but it turns out he hadn't and lost his game. Would be useful to have a shortcut save button either its own button or a shortcut button
    hold combination that would quick save without navigating the complicated menu of some games especially for young children.

:)

BADGER143, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

I like the idea of a button combination but a dedicated button seems like a waste seeing as how we're already short on buttons for we do in games already.
  3. tejo chase Win User

Its up to the game studios to decide how and when game saves can be made withing their individual games so even if there was a dedicated button most studios probably wouldn't utilise it but on the flip side i can understand how frustrating it is when you
    think a game is saved at a certain point only to find it wasn't.
  4. JayDelgado Win User

I can understand your frustration, but to be honest, nowadays most of the games uses auto save which is very useful to avoid this kinds of situations.
  5. Kev7420 Win User

would be nice to have that save button in the pause menu sorry to hear this happened
  6. AridLizard Win User

I think auto saves would be better, especially when quitting the game.
Thema:

1. Save button on xbox controller - Similar Threads - Save button controller

2. Hard-drive to Save Xbox games on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard-drive to Save Xbox games on Xbox 360 games: In order to save xbox game data on xbox 360, do you need to have a separate hard drive or can the game save on the 360 internal storage? 3a51faea-23bf-44d1-a69d-e7dc767fa66e
  3. Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Story mode bug with saved slots

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Story mode bug with saved slots: Hi there, I play Power Rangers Battle For The Grid on my PC in Xbox app with my Xbox ultimate game pass and for some reason my story mode keeps refreshing from the beginning, but the game...
  4. Fallout new vegas saves not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout new vegas saves not showing up: Hi, I was playing fallout new vegas on the cloud streaming thing, and when I quit and went back on, my save were not showing up. I did save manually but that didn't work. What do I do? Thank you...
  5. remnant Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    remnant Save files: Hey ! I got a save file problem with my "Remnant from the ashes" game, I have the game on epic and on Game pass too, I would like to play on the Xbox Game pass but it would be great if i could...
  6. the outer worlds game pass pc no cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    the outer worlds game pass pc no cloud saves: I completed the outer worlds when it launched on game pass for pc and now wanted to return and play the dlc but when i reinstalled the game there was no sign of the syncing data window and it just...
  7. Xbox Cloud Streaming Not Saving!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Streaming Not Saving!: I started a world on Oblivion through Xbox Cloud Streaming, and every single time I leave the game, It deletes all my saves! And yes I have been manually saving! submitted by /u/OnlyVoltician...
  8. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android): Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing...
  9. Missing save button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing save button: So is this happening to anyone else because the save button for the Design lab is missing and I can't save controllers to my gallery, is there a fix for this? 08dd3edf-29fd-4294-960b-53d3f1fe635d
  10. Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them: my Xbox elite controller will not let me configure my buttons or map my buttons and save them. But I am able to with the original Xbox controller. I am also in the preview program....