Save Data Losted

Discus and support Save Data Losted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last night as i usually went to play ryse , when suddenly i realize that all my previous saved data from this game HAS GONE.Its seems that i have never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeaderKingValer, May 28, 2014.

1. Save Data Losted

Last night as i usually went to play ryse , when suddenly i realize that all my previous saved data from this game HAS GONE.Its seems that i have never played before.I lost it all , my campaign and my online progress ( which i was level 70).I Have read a
    lot of posts about this on the forum. i had heard that many had this same problem at the end of 2013, and apparently MS hasn't fixed out yet. JUST DISSAPOINTED,have all my hours of game lost...I have try solutions like , restore to factory settings,deletion
    and reinstall the game.Does anyone has come yet with a right solution to this ? Coincidently most people who has this, was by digital games, for exemple , my fifa 14 save data still there and i can use perfectly, and fifa 14 i have the cd....Please someone
    help me

:)

LeaderKingValer, May 28, 2014
  2. VapourTrails
    VapourTrails Guest
    HELP!! Lost Save

i found out the hard way too dont play offline ive losted a week of progress on this dam game. all week it wouldnt connect to servers dont know why but this morning it did and sync'd my saves and wiped everything out autos and manual saves im right back
    at the beginning. to say im p****d off is an understatement.

VapourTrails, May 28, 2014
  3. cloud saving on XBOX ONE

i had to reinstall a game on xbox one and i lost my progress i looked online and it said that it automatically saves to the cloud or hard drive and then it syncs to the cloud. i have no idea how to access the cloud or anything. i called support and they said that hard drive saves are only for 360. how do i retrieve the data?

christianallen1, May 28, 2014
  4. BioBoy46 Win User

Lost save data

Yeah, I tried that but they weren't there anymore.
  5. ThaZindawg Win User

Lost Saved Data

Same for me, I was playing, I came across a bug and a close the game. When i relaunch it only comes up with three "New Game" options. There's no way to bring back uor saves?
    I was on with a Microsoft support member and they told me everything would work out because it is saved to my hard drive but backed up online. After an hour of deliberation they told me that my game file had become corrupted when I lost power and the backed
    up version online wouldn't be able to override the local corruption so basically I was just screwed.
  6. ChanceJam109329 Win User

Lost Saved Data

Have the exact same problem, my gf accidentally pulled the plug of the xbox, and now everything is gone. My achievements are still saved... Also have all the data for the other games left.
  7. SKy3MaJ Win User

Lost Save Data

I got a response from them... The patch is currently waiting certification from MSFT and will be out soon (meaning: weeks). Not sure why the cert process takes that long, but at least we know the patch is coming...
  8. Tom Montgomery Win User

Lost Save Data

Thema:

Save Data Losted

1. Save Data Losted - Similar Threads - Save Data Losted

2. lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my saved data for WWE 2K19: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K19 for Xbox One, had it since day one and haven't had any issues, until yesterday when it came up with the introduction screen when you first load the game after you...
  3. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  4. Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World: Hi, So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data, do you want to try and load save data?" I...
  5. Game crash and lost all save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash and lost all save data: My destiny 2 just crashed and lost all my save data for it and now it is reinstalling the game. Is that save data gone forever or is there a way that I can get it back...
  6. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  7. Lost offline Save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost offline Save data: Hi, I'm asking this question for my sister. She does not have internet, she will take her console to a place with internet to download games then play them offline. She was recently playing...
  8. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  9. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...
  10. Lost saved game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data: I recently downloaded The Hunter Call of the Wild through Xbox game pass. Yesterday I purchased the game and when i went to play it last night ive lost all of my progress. Is there anyway to...