Save data Xbox one to S

Discus and support Save data Xbox one to S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will my save data for games transfer over to Xbox One to Xbox Series S once I sign into my xbox live account on the Series S? If not, what actions can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CWade2, Sep 28, 2020.

1. CWade2
    CWade2 Guest

Save data Xbox one to S

Will my save data for games transfer over to Xbox One to Xbox Series S once I sign into my xbox live account on the Series S?

If not, what actions can i take to ensure my save data is transfered?

:)

CWade2, Sep 28, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

Hi there,

WoT support was more than likely referencing how saved data works on the Xbox One as your saved data is tied to your account and will allow you to play your saved data anywhere as long as you have your account on that Xbox One because the saved data is automatically
    saved to the cloud and sync's that data whenever it's needed. On the Xbox 360, if you don't have Cloud storage turned on and backed up then the saved data is specific to the hard drive its saved to. You would need to switch over the hard drives between the
    Xbox 360's to play saved data on another Xbox 360.

As far as this issue goes, I will ask someone if they can look into it or at least make them aware WoT on the Xbox 360 is causing errors and sign out issues because of an update. Just to clarify is it only WoT causing this to happen?
  3. dempup Win User

Save data Xbox one to S

Hi CWade2

All your Xbox One save games is saved in the Cloud, so they are fully accessible when you move to the Series S/X. Just install the game on your new console, an you are ready to pick up where you left off.
  4. CWade2 Win User

Save data Xbox one to S

Thanks so much. Definetly makes upgraded even more compelling.
  5. Frathos Win User

External Storage

Your game save data is saved in the Xbox Live cloud and it will be resynced to your HDD when you reinstall the game(s).

Good luck!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft World Disappearing

Hi Mikey,

With an Xbox one, S, and X all games are saved to the cloud automatically when connected to the internet. The only time they wouldn't be is if you play offline, or don't have any internet. Basically once you clear local saves, when you launch your games
    will say syncing data. This is getting the save data from the cloud.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Save data Xbox one to S

1. Save data Xbox one to S - Similar Threads - Save data

2. Restore overwritten saved game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restore overwritten saved game data: Hi, It looks like my children have overwritten their saved game data on Lego City Undercover (slot one where they were at 50% progress is now at 1% progress). I've deleted the local data so it...
  3. Game Save Data

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Save Data: I just got Xbox Game Pass. I'm excited to take advantage of the huge catalog of games and I'm getting hung up. I am signed into game launcher, the windows app. My save isn't loading for the game...
  4. Cloud save data seems to have corrupted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save data seems to have corrupted itself: Hey guys, In my attempts to fix a syncing bug in Diablo 3, I removed the local saved games etc from my console, figuring the next time I played, it would download the data from the Live servers...
  5. Xbox One S: Problem with the saved game data (Lego City Undercover) / Black window with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S: Problem with the saved game data (Lego City Undercover) / Black window with...: Hi, we bought a new Xbox S four weeks ago. Now we have a problem after playing about 22% of Lego City Undercover. The saved game is loaded, we can play the level and when it comes to the next...
  6. Saved data file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saved data file: Accidentally deleted my sekiro shadow dies twice Data in the delete from everywhere there has to be a way to recover it and save data files or something I worked so hard on this game hours almost...
  7. i accidentally deleted my minecraft save data but it was just from the xbox not form every were

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my minecraft save data but it was just from the xbox not form every were: i was trying to fix a glitch but accidentally deleted save data form minecraft is there a way to get it back (i deleted only on the xbox) 5855bf88-4f00-4d1c-bb9e-dbcb7a34b05f
  8. Copy of game on ssd and internal. Avengers uses client side saves for data. Lots of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Copy of game on ssd and internal. Avengers uses client side saves for data. Lots of...: Currently playing Marvels avengers. They save your data client side, due to long loading times I put the game on my ssd and it's way faster. I'm still worried about corruption on a 100+hr game. I...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 save data loss (cloud) on xbox one: I was wondering if there was any way to go back on cloud saves? I was logging on to forza horizon when I was met with the option to either use Cloud or internal save, so I selected the internal...
  10. Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I back up game data without Live / will I lose saved data when reinstalling Minecraft?: We use Minecraft on disk, and have never had Xbox Live. Since the last update, Minecraft is no longer loading beyond the initial Mojang screen, so I think I need to reinstall it. I don't want to...