Save File Share

Discus and support Save File Share in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Wanna Share Or Totally Move My GTA ONLINE Account With My Second Account . Are There Any Ways ? 31b3722e-10b4-4eea-ad07-eb26cb754937 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AbolfazlHMT, Apr 18, 2020.

1. AbolfazlHMT
    AbolfazlHMT Guest

Save File Share

I Wanna Share Or Totally Move My GTA ONLINE Account With My Second Account . Are There Any Ways ?

:)

AbolfazlHMT, Apr 18, 2020
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Save File Share

As has been said, it is no longer possible to make the transfer. This system was generating fraud and problems for Rockstar.
  3. l777l Cali Win User

Save File Share

No, you cannot transfer your character to your secondary account.
    Transfers ceased on March 6th after the agreement between Sony, Microsoft and Rockstar ended.

If you want to play on Xbox One, you have to start again.
  4. DBurleson Win User

data transfer

I'm pretty sure pictures and video's don't save in a file on your HDD or MU. You only have 6 file share spots for this reason------>they are saved via online servers. You can upload your file shares to youtube but that's about it.
  5. MaTtKs(2) Win User

Infections

Normally these users have a corrupted file in their share which will cause a freeze. I've not seen any "infections" that you speak of from a file share save.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Infections

[quote user="MaTtKs"]

Normally these users have a corrupted file in their share which will cause a freeze. I've not seen any "infections" that you speak of from a file share save.

[/quote]

Keep pushing the fight!
Thema:

Save File Share

1. Save File Share - Similar Threads - Save File Share

2. Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't save my XBOX360 game file in GTA4 on XBOXONE: HI,i am a gamer of GTA,due to XBOXONE playing X360 games depend on LIVE server,I find something interesting in this "system".First my network enviroment base my ASUA Router as a main router...
  3. Game Bar screen recording randomly stopped and didn't save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar screen recording randomly stopped and didn't save file: I was screen recording a game with Game Bar on my laptop and it was working fine for 2 hours. Not even a minute before I was going to stop the recording it randomly stop and an error came up. It...
  4. Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES: I recently downloaded "A Plague Tale: Innocence" onto my PC using the Xbox Games Pass for PC and have sunk roughly 8 hours into it collectively without having the game save, then reload...
  5. Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass for PC - A Plague Tale: Innocence NOT SAVING/STORING/LOADING FILES: I recently downloaded "A Plague Tale: Innocence" onto my PC using the Xbox Games Pass for PC and have sunk roughly 8 hours into it collectively without having the game save, then reload...
  6. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition via Xbox Game Pass for PC Save Bug: Lost save files...

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition via Xbox Game Pass for PC Save Bug: Lost save files...: Hi, I recently lost my ability to load saved files in game. I tried deleting the local files (located at...
  7. Achievements not tracking from PC to console. Same save file and account.

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not tracking from PC to console. Same save file and account.: I have been working my way through Ori and the blind forest on PC and I noticed achievements were not being unlocked. When I downloaded and loaded up my save on the console I noticed the...
  8. Worried I might have hardlocked my save file in Ori and the Will of the Wisps

in XBoX on Windows
    Worried I might have hardlocked my save file in Ori and the Will of the Wisps: Hello, I've just got the 3 Wotw and I'm being instructed to enter the ruins beneath the windswept wastes. However I can't open the spirit gate, because I've only got 1 keystone, I think I must...
  9. Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save files will not sync between 2 xbox one with the same account while playing minecraft: I have an xbox in the bed room and the living room, both with the same account on it. I have the same, most recent version of minecraft running on both. When I play a world on one xbox and save it...
  10. Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail): Thanks to Game Pass, I have access to MGS 2&3 on my console. The thing is, i already owned the disks for the collection and have saved games with them. The problem is, after installing the Game...