Save Files on Pc Game Pass?

Discus and support Save Files on Pc Game Pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, last month, I had bought the Game Pass and I had been playing Nier:Automata for a while. The problem is that I have formatted my computer and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cacta0, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Cacta0
    Cacta0 Guest

So, last month, I had bought the Game Pass and I had been playing Nier:Automata for a while. The problem is that I have formatted my computer and my subscrition has already ended, but I wanted to get my save files back so I could play the game on Steam.
    Is there any way I can get my save files back?

:)

Cacta0, Dec 8, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the community. Unfortunately, this is currently not possible because the structure of the saved files from steam is different from those created by the Microsoft store, even though you can have access to them and if you transferred them to steam they would not be recognized due to this.

It's also worth mentioning that steam's achievements model is different from the Xbox app, and they're different servers and services too, so it wouldn't be possible to link the same achievements you have in the Xbox app to your steam account.

There was a third-party application that converted the files, but it is currently not functional.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  3. Darkevil2304 Win User

Saves got corrupted and Deleted after a Windows format, how do I restore them?

same issue with my Recore save file but I didn't format. I just boot up my pc and went straight to the game to find out that my saved file was deleted.
  4. Temhotabot Win User

Flash drive won't work

Why do you need to see the files on your PC? If you are just saving game saves on it there is no need to do that. The Xbox 360 formats the flash drive into a different file format than the one your PC uses. That is why you can't
    see them.
  5. David Seaman Win User

Purchased music on phone not downloading to computer

Select music using that application, save to PC, the error is "We couldn't save this file to your PC"
  6. Smwutches Win User

Inaccessible Files Renamed

Xbox files are not meant to be read on a PC and transferred between a PC and console. If they're the files for the actual games, you would just have to redownload them. If they're saves, then they're lost unless you still have them saved on the console or backed up somewhere else.
Thema:

1. Save Files on Pc Game Pass? - Similar Threads - Save Files Game

2. Astroneer on Game Pass save file disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer on Game Pass save file disappeared: Hello, I logged off the game around 23:30 yesterday and when I booted it up after work today there were no save files. I backed up the save file and tried uninstalling and reinstalling but...
  3. Skyrim Saved game files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Saved game files: I would like to save my game files to my Xbox Series X's internal drive. And for my stepdaughter to be able to save her game files on her Series S's internal drive. For those times we lose our...
  4. Save files between pc game pass and steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save files between pc game pass and steam: So I bought the game pass, mainly for Forza Horizon 5, and If I happen to buy the game on steam, will my saves remain, or will I have to start from scratch? I really hope I won t have to start...
  5. How do I obtain save files from Xbox Cloud Gaming servers?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I obtain save files from Xbox Cloud Gaming servers?: I have been recently playing oblivion on cloud gaming. I just wanted to test it out on the Xbox app on pc as I have Xbox ultimate. I got pretty into it so I now want to play with some mods. I have...
  6. Game save file not detected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save file not detected: Hi, I have a physical disc of black ops 3, but I was not able to install it completely and it prompts an option that I can download it in MS Store, so I did and it happened when I have an active...
  7. PC Game Pass - Dragon Quest XI - recover save file?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass - Dragon Quest XI - recover save file?: I had PC Game Pass from August to November 2020. During that time I played Dragon Quest XI. I cancelled game pass and uninstalled DQXI. Today I re-subscribed to Game Pass. I downloaded DQXI. When...
  8. Is there anyway to change the file type of Game DVR recordings to save space?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there anyway to change the file type of Game DVR recordings to save space?: I use Game DVR because my laptop can't run OBS Studio. And OBS has an option to change the file type of the recordings. Game DVR doesn't, and recently I had recorded for about 1.5 hours with my...
  9. Save file location for Final Fantasy IX (and other Game Pass games)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file location for Final Fantasy IX (and other Game Pass games)?: Hi, I've surfed through a ton of posts in this community and some other forums regarding this issue, but I have not found any solution for it so I've decided to open a thread so hopefully someone...
  10. Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...: I have a 360 with save files for an original xbox game (Ninja Gaiden Black, which I'd like to play on the series x). When I access the save files, I am not given any options to copy or move the...